Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks to be the same slow boring buildup...
On a happy note dembele looks good and at least we r trying to cross it to soldado.
Naughton looks horrible..wayward passing, lacks pace, unable to take his man on...in the summer he needs to go.

Are people really taking this game as a serious indication of anything. We're playing on a plastic pitch in fucking narnia for christ's sake and the average age of our bench is 8 years old.

Commentators talking like its a make or break tie. We've already qualified

It is dire. I will stick up for AVB till the end but has there been a game where you thought we actually played to our potential. I know he (and the players) has not been here long but worrying lack of cohesion.

Are people really taking this game as a serious indication of anything. We're playing on a plastic pitch in fucking narnia for christ's sake and the average age of our bench is 8 years old.

agreed, but the likes of Naughton, Zeki, Chadli, Siggy and even Andros should be proving their worth

our attacking chemistry has been woeful as usual

They've got to make it sound more important though so they can keep the pressure of impending doom on AVB, obviously.

Well I think most, with this strong squad, would come out and bury this squad to erase a bit of the pain from the disaster on Sunday

Pretty soon Soldado will realise that the only way to do it is to simply try and do it all by himself, same thing Bale did

Sad but true. If he goes for a 1-2, what are the chances he gets the ball back where he wants it? Hopefully AVB will say something to them at the break.

just watching Sevillas nice pacey counter attack goal against sum shite team, must be nice

we have the collective counter attacking ability of James Beattie

Tea !!! i made some warm tea, who wants that? anyone available?

um1s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom