Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is right isnt he , who ever made this social spurs police mentality as a standard one. Fuck this , football as a commerce mocks us in every way and if things go south we cant even say what we dont like about it because its not the proper thing to do as a supporter ? You dont have to applaud everything and you dont have to be negative about everything either.

People are allowed to have opinions and peer pressure can go do one. Saying you dont like the way we play is not the same thing as booing the team at half time - perspective people , its worth trying.

Headline was: "look at the chaos when AVB arrived"

Er, yes. We're Norwegians and we're not used to have more than two humans in a room at the same time.

Defoe, Ade, Walker and Sandro are not in the squad, apparently. Don't believe Defoe has been left out, personally. Vertonghen, Siggy, Vlad, Friedel, Soldado and Kenneth McEvoy have travelled. What I've picked up from press. Friedel, Daws, Holtby as well.

Forecast says loads of snow tomorrow afternoon.

I thought he'd left the club!
010280983130900.jpg

At least he is a left footer who can play on the left side !!!!
As opposed to our squad listed left sided players - Sigurdsson, Chadli (both right footers)
As opposed to our squad listed right sided players - Lennon, Lamela, Townsend (one right footer, 2 left)
mmm..... squad formation ?
z10453333Q,Gareth-Bale---Kenneth-McEvoy.jpg

I'm sold! Start him on the left and give him number 11(better yet number 3). Maybe we can just confuse the shit out of Tromso and come out unscathed with a one nil victory and finish top of the group. Then we can truly prepare for Sunday.

Are people really taking this game as a serious indication of anything. We're playing on a plastic pitch in fucking narnia for christ's sake and the average age of our bench is 8 years old.

Commentators talking like its a make or break tie. We've already qualified

Well I think most, with this strong squad, would come out and bury this squad to erase a bit of the pain from the disaster on Sunday

I know he hasn't had too much time to 'adapt' but my fears about Soldado being a flop buy are starting to grow.
I'm starting to wonder if he was a Levy panic buy.

I just don't see things dramatically improving for him unless he completely changes his game or we put someone up top with him meaning we become more open.

It was said that AVBs preferred front 3 were Villa, Bale and Hulk for this season.

I wonder if due to Villa not coming to England Baldini recommended Soldado, given the lack of negotiations I don't think it could be called a panic buy.

He's a goalscorer but our play is so pedestrian at times that an player who thrives on early balls is always going to struggle.

Can i just say that i stayed away from the forum during the game and it proved to be a much more enjoyable experience, even though the quality of our football is still not good enough...

I rarely/never go on forums during games, unless I've given up watching the actual game as I did with City.

I don't get why people do it so much myself, if I'm watching Spurs I want to watch them, then talk about the game afterwards

Back
Top Bottom