Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Soldado's movement is still excellent. Even tho it was fucking shit team we played, his little run away from Siggy and dragging the defender with him provided the space for Dembele to run into.

If only his team mates could create space for him :paulinhobored:
Its funny how this Soldado situation is almost the same as the Torres situation. Good striker in their previous club, but is struggling in new club coz no one passes to him.

The excuses are always the same he make space for himself, he drags defenders away, there's more to being a striker than scoring goals etc.

If Soldado isn't scoring he atleast has to bag some assists, coz we didn't pay all that money for an attacking midfielder.

Its funny how this Soldado situation is almost the same as the Torres situation. Good striker in their previous club, but is struggling in new club coz no one passes to him.

The excuses are always the same he make space for himself, he drags defenders away, there's more to being a striker than scoring goals etc.

If Soldado isn't scoring he atleast has to bag some assists, coz we didn't pay all that money for an attacking midfielder.

Yeah I know, but tbh it is an indirect assist and if we work as a team to score I'm not gonna be bothered(fuck I wish we could score more frequently)

I understand your frustrations tho, and I'm getting sick of it, just clutching at straws to find anything positive out of a shitty couple of weeks lol.

Just keep on praying...:avbpray:

Truth be told any striker in a top league with his record of consistently scoring goals over the past few season would cost 25+ mil especially when they're in their prime. The bloke was a goal machine in la liga season after season. Our play is currently absolute dross so it's no surprise he's only scored 6 goals so far, even today against a pub team we could barely open them up.

Thats the problem. When we brought him it was obvious he was a player that thrived on service, it is a requisite of getting the best out of him.

Give him service and he can be amazing, dont and you have 10 men.

All non blindingly positive happy clappy comments are evil are they?
If you want to be some dumb arsed supporter walking round with a bag over your head, wearing sunglasses, headphones on white noise and blinkers - so that you can avoid whats going on - then I personally will vote for you as the best possible football supporter, ever.
As it happens I am not negative about Spurs, I'm just really concerned that a gifted striker of his pedigree is being dragged down by the ineffective style that the team is playing. He should be scoring against sides like this, not featuring in statistics of this nature.
I would have thought you and arcwelder were the team knockers - you certainly post like a massive pair of tits.
Oh dear . . .

Some people revel in planting bad seeds and thrive in bad mouthing changes that they have not been able to accept have happened. For Gods sake let it go and support the club, differing opinions at times promote robust debate that's healthy but just spreading shit without being receptive to change is being a cunt.!
i agree , but its not one or the other - its not because you agree and be happy clappy all the time that you are a better fan nor is being a negative cunt that just wants to be proven right the way to go. Its not anti avb = pro harry, its not anti Townsend is pro Lennon and so on. I just get annoyed by the fact that saying something puts you in this or that group and as such your points arent valid anymore for the other group.

i agree , but its not one or the other - its not because you agree and be happy clappy all the time that you are a better fan nor is being a negative cunt that just wants to be proven right the way to go. Its not anti avb = pro harry, its not anti Townsend is pro Lennon and so on. I just get annoyed by the fact that saying something puts you in this or that group and as such your points arent valid anymore for the other group.

Was chatting to a client who is a Spurs fan last night, hadnt met him before and he didnt like Harry and thought AVB was useless so wonder where he would fit into the ven diagram.

Some people revel in planting bad seeds and thrive in bad mouthing changes that they have not been able to accept have happened. For Gods sake let it go and support the club, differing opinions at times promote robust debate that's healthy but just spreading shit without being receptive to change is being a cunt.!
and who is doing that then - because it isn't me.

pleb said:
and who is doing that then - because it isn't me.

Neil Ashton?

Back
Top Bottom