Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm looking forward to this game much more that the City game. I love watching us in Europe, there'd be more chance of me missing the City game that this one.

In fact I practicaly missed all the City game ba5 the first twenty second seconds, and about 753 mins of the toon game. Can't see me missing any of this one, cos even if we go one down I'lll be thinking we can get back in this one.

I love seeing us in win and we've won 6 in a row in Europe this season, that's my type of competition :thumbup:

started drinking already I see.....

:avblol:

started drinking already I see.....

:avblol:
:)

No just happy at the prospect of watching us in a game where we've got a good chance of scoring a goal, and indeed winning a game.The Prem for the most part has been a borefest this season for us, in terms of playing style and crowd atmosphere.

I've enjoyed the Cups so much more, which is a pretty 'old School Spursy' thing. As I said before the City game, I'm looking forward much more to the West Ham game than the City and Utd matches. I'd swap beating West Ham for Utd on Sunday no danger.

I won't be drinking any alcohol incidentally, I'm trying to cut right down on the booze, I'm tired of making myself ill. Mind you I dare say I'll manage one pint at least before New Year's day :)

don't mind me, I was just being a smart arse Greavesy lol

I'd absolutely love to go to an away match like this, it would be a great experience

over here in the States it's thanksgiving day which is basically a celebration of slaughtering the indians, huge holiday over here akin to christmas lol so I'll be knocking back afew Stellas later then hitting the peace pipe and dancin around my firepit hopefully after watchn Spurs score afew class goals and a Soldado hat-trick

don't mind me, I was just being a smart arse Greavesy lol

I'd absolutely love to go to an away match like this, it would be a great experience

over here in the States it's thanksgiving day which is basically a celebration of slaughtering the indians, huge holiday over here akin to christmas lol so I'll be knocking back afew Stellas later then hitting the peace pipe and dancin around my firepit hopefully after watchn Spurs score afew class goals and a Soldado hat-trick
is this the one you all dress up as turkeys and gobble everything in sight :windy:do any of you support your home team plymouth argyle

_71400509_snow.jpg

Conditions looking great...

Back
Top Bottom