Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any one have any ideas on potential lineup?
Is Fryers injured?
Don't really know who have travelled, but based on what we know.

Friedel
Naughton Daws Vlad Fryers
Capue Dembele
Townsend Holtby Siggy
Soldado​

Subs: Coulthirst for Soldado, McEvoy for Towsend

Wouldn't mind seeing a "weaker" starting 11. Would like to see Vlad start vs Utd.

Last edited:
I hope he goes for a mixture of youth and experience... not just for the 'experience' for the younger ones, but also to allow them a chance to shine in a slightly lower key game like this...
'cos let's face it, the upcoming Premier League games are going to be tense, testing affairs... not for the faint hearted... and as for West Ham in the Cup......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he'll go with one or two experienced players in each '3rd' of the pitch, just to keep the spine solid...but other than that, I wanna not be able to recognise half the team tonight, and have to check the names on their shirts, thanks!!

Given the players taken I think AVB will start a strong team to ensure we do not lose to a relegated team.
Friedel
Naughton, Dawson, Chiriches, Fryers
Capoue, Dembele
Townsend, Sigurdsson, Chadli
Soldado
Subs used - coulhirst, lamela, holtby
Have to win 4-0 to provide any substance to the game.

It's annoying that our 2nd XI looks that strong... we have got SO much strength in depth, yet don't seem to be doing anything with it!!

Given the players taken I think AVB will start a strong team to ensure we do not lose to a relegated team.
Friedel
Naughton, Dawson, Chiriches, Fryers
Capoue, Dembele
Townsend, Sigurdsson, Chadli
Soldado
Subs used - coulhirst, lamela, holtby
Have to win 4-0 to provide any substance to the game.
I hope he doesn't play this team but wouldn't be surprised..

Incredible commitment for a reserve team friendly against a second tier Norwegian team
I literally haven't missed a spurs game in about 10 years, including every friendly...

Still my hats off to the fans travelling to the game for a dead rubber in arctic conditions..

There's a guy on here bushhillspurs whose travelling...

#muchrespect

Soldado should play so he can get some more goals under his belt. Not sure he should play the whole game though? Who would replace him, we seem to have 3 other injured strikers?

Soldado should play so he can get some more goals under his belt. Not sure he should play the whole game though? Who would replace him, we seem to have 3 other injured strikers?

Time for The Shaq Attack!

shaquile-coulthirst.jpg

[formation="4231, Lloris, Naughton, Vlad, Dawson, Fryers, Capoue, Dembele, Townsend, Siggy, Chadli, Soldado"][/formation]

I did it :freundgoal:

computer tech wizzzzzzz :freund:

I'm looking forward to this game much more that the City game. I love watching us in Europe, there'd be more chance of me missing the City game that this one.

In fact I practically missed all the City game bar the first twenty seconds, and about 75 mins of the toon game. Can't see me missing any of this one, cos even if we go one down I'll be thinking we can get back in this one.

I love seeing us in win and we've won 6 in a row in Europe this season, that's my type of competition :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom