Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At least he is a left footer who can play on the left side !!!!
As opposed to our squad listed left sided players - Sigurdsson, Chadli (both right footers)
As opposed to our squad listed right sided players - Lennon, Lamela, Townsend (one right footer, 2 left)
mmm..... squad formation ?
z10453333Q,Gareth-Bale---Kenneth-McEvoy.jpg

I'm sold! Start him on the left and give him number 11(better yet number 3). Maybe we can just confuse the shit out of Tromso and come out unscathed with a one nil victory and finish top of the group. Then we can truly prepare for Sunday.

Strange that Defoe is rested. It's not like he needs rest.
Going by this, maybe Soldado will start. If he goes, he should start. It would be a good move by AVB, imo.

Why on earth would Adebayor need resting? If anything I had him down as one to CERTAINLY play this game, he needs to get up to speed

Right bed time for me people. Got to be up at 02:20AM, get ready then get the cab to Gatwick for my flight.
Wish me luck that I dont freeze to death, or even worse.. the game gets cancelled...

Anyone travelling, i'll see you out there! @ BN1 BN1 Dont be late you seat sniffer.

On the way back can you stop in at Santa's and ask for a team plan (apart from passing the ball around and not doing much) for christmas?

Back
Top Bottom