Troy Deeney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Troy Deeney on links to Spurs

“When you get to Spurs, you know the difference between being at a lesser club and a big club with the big boys, so it’s a different experience. I think we all watched the Amazon thing and we was like ‘oh, I’d love to be there, the training ground is ridiculous and the stadium is ridiculous. You want to test yourself as well. I am not going to go in there and say ‘I am better than Harry Kane’. Come on, we all know. I am a realist. It is what is. I know what I can deliver.”

Troy was talking to @TSBreakfast and confirmed there was genuine interest from Tottenham for his services this summer.
He doesn’t actually sound like that big a cunt tbh.

If that is in response to my message then you've probably missed the point.

I was highlighting Levy's lack of ambition.

That’s how I interpreted it.

It would certainly be a statement.

Though if the past is anything to go by, with 30 minutes to go before the window closes and still no backup striker, some will be begging for Deeney.

Rebrov as well, got 12 goals in his first season and looked decent enough. He then barely played because Hoddle stupidly signed 33 year old Sheringham and Rebrov got marginalised and lost all confidence.
He needed a proper partner, but anyway he's a racist so fuck him.

Troy Deeney isn't happening. Levy knows what Mourinho is like, he won't get away without signing a respectably decent striker. Troy Deeney is no longer that.

It’s on and apparently it’s the most elaborate transfer announcement video of all time, Sean Astin and Josh Brolin have been drafted in too #ITK

CspCxiDWgAAroHw.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom