Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3-1 down... not looking good although they've obviously got the home leg too. The away leg was pretty close in the semis and then they won 7-1 at home. The team they're playing today finished lower in the Dutch 2nd div than the last team they played so just need to keep it close today and there's probably a decent chance of them pulling it back in a few days.

6-2 loss in the first leg for Excelsior with the 2nd leg at home.

Parrott up to 19 goal contributions for the season with 1 game to play.
Another excellent pen
Tonight he showed even with limited service he can get into very good goal scoring situations.
I just want to see the same in the second leg.

Troy in the IV after says everyone in the changing room thinks they are still in with a chance.
Will Excel fans be as up for it as NAC's tonight?

I honestly don't see a path for him. Insert a sell on clause and move on. His ship sailed I fear

He missed a big chance last year offseason being injured.

Ange hasn't completely dismissed anyone right away unless it's been about character concerns. No red flags with Troy. He's Spurs and wants to have a career here.

It could come down to numbers game. I'd be open to him being 3rd choice while sending Dane and Veliz out on loan. Would he? Would Ange?

I'll bet my boots that those expressing negative opinions about Troy have not seen him play this season.
Excelsior's last game is at 5pm today if they want to see how good he is.
(2nd leg of relegation play off. Agg 2-6)

Back
Top Bottom