Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Troy Parrott (MK Dons)

Parrott already had two goals in his first games for MK Dons and while he didn't score at the weekend in his fourth game, he earned praise for his efforts.

The Republic of Ireland international has already made more of an impact than he did at Millwall and Ipswich Town last season.

At the weekend, the 19-year-old impressed with his endeavour during 70 minutes on the pitch as MK Dons drew 2-2 at his former side Ipswich.

The MK Citizen gave the young Irishman a seven in their player ratings and said of his performance: "Didn't get much joy during his time as an Ipswich player, and didn't get much joy on his return to Portman Road either. Always looked eager to take people on, but ran himself into the ground by the end."

At still only 19, the fact this is already his 3rd club out on loan.... with mixed results at his previous 2 clubs (including Millwall) only bodes well!!
.... it's obviously a system that works, and the club is clearly implementing the: 'Lightening strikes twice' theory!
Millwall, Ipswich, MK Dons
Millwall, Norwich, Leyton Orient.....

can you see the vague pattern emerging?

Just got his loan to Leiecster (but more likely Coventry) to go, and he'll have the full set.... he's following in some illustrious footsteps!!
:kanehand::kaneshh:

Harsh, I think he'll make a decent PL player in 2/3 years time.

Maybe, but nothing I've seen from him so far suggests he's going to go too far in the game. He's a decent finisher but that's about it in regards to his attributes from what I can see.

This is his 9th League 1 match this season - so far its 3 goals and tonight is his 2nd assist.

So its now a goal involvement (goal or assist) every 2nd match.

Much better than last season, he's getting to a good standard of goals/assists now

Last edited:
This is his 9th League 1 match this season - so far its 3 goals and tonight is his 2nd assist.

So its now a goal involvement (goal or assist) every 2nd match.

Much better than last season, he's getting to a good standard of goals/assists now

Christ, you're clutching at straws there with that record.

He’s doing ok. Playing for a footballing team. He can pass and score goals. Kane at 19 was miles off what he became later.
Give these lads some time to develop.

He’s doing ok. Playing for a footballing team. He can pass and score goals. Kane at 19 was miles off what he became later.
Give these lads some time to develop.

How many times do we see a Harry Kane situation though? I just don't see it with Parrott, unless he improves rapidly. One goal every three games currently in League One for a player that will be 20 in less than half a year doesn't give me a lot of belief.

Back
Top Bottom