Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stats at Excellsior this season :

2 starts in League (played 78 mins and 75 mins in those 2 games) , subbed on 7 times, on bench once. total 265 mins played (equivalent of almost 3 games played)

3 goals and 1 assist or 1 goal involvement every 66 mins.

The assist was in last game he started, others when he came on as a sub. Needs to start a run of games.

Also one 90 minute game in Dutch cup.

Looked offside and the GK is a joke but still, he’s clearly very sharp and has some speed about him. Left foot finish as well.

What would he have to do on loan for the rest of the season to get a chance next season?

15 goals? 20?
I think you're right about the numbers. Sure the Eredivisie isn't a top league, but still...15-20 goals in his first season there, for a young foreign lad, playing for an unheralded team...that'd be some achievement and one worthy of being given a wee shot at Spurs. If not, perhaps send him on another NDL loan but this time to a top 3-4 side...or surely he'd attract attention from some mid/bottom PL clubs. Might even be able to sell him for a decent fee, but I've always liked the kid and would love to see him get a role at Spurs. Though maybe it's the nostalgo-romantic in me wanting to see Kane v2.0 happen.

Ah ok I see what you mean.

Last chance to get some cash.

But what if he’s another Edwards ?

Maybe first chance to get some cash rather than last - on previous loans he's disappointed - and he's 21 now, 22 in February.

Realistically if he gets over 10 goals this season it will be very positive for him 15 goals+ for the season would be getting into dream land.

Back
Top Bottom