Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously we are the biggest club in the world but apart from PSG why did no other big clubs go after someone with Janssen's record?

His record isn't all that to be fair. He still only has one season in a top division and a handful or two of internationals. Not really the stuff 100m deals are made of.

Had it been four or whatever years ago and we'd have Santini, Harry, AVB or whoever running the transfer show, I'd be very, very, very much meeeeeeeh this isn't all that impressive. I'm still a bit like that. But Poch, Mitchell and whoever else kicks in an opinion these days have earned my trust. So I'll take their judgement over a (longer) goalscoring record.

They went to take him to White Hart Lane, at which point he delared:

"Is it all falling down? It looks a mess! What is with all of the rubbish and rubble everywhere?"

At which point they had to point out that the local area is going to be regenerated, and the stadium was another mile or two away.

:levyeyes: New kit launch tomorrow....

p01bqh3n.jpg

and-about-bloody-time-too.jpg

Give it 2 hours and AZ director will come out with a statement saying the medical rumours are not true and we are still way off with our valuation. Let's not get ahead of ourselves boys because we all know the way it goes with spurs. Don't believe this until I see it on spur official

Definitely Schiphol, not London. See the Bovo Tours coach behind him? They're a Dutch coach company: Bovo Tours touringcarverhuur en dagtochten - Bovo Tours Touringcarbedrijf

Not to mention that you can see the same building in Google Streetview as you can behind him in that tweet:
f2Zi7yW.jpg

Yes that picture is at Schiphol. Combined with the other sources t's likely it's a picture of today and he will fly to London. As far as I can see the weather looks pretty similar to what I see here in Amsterdam.

Back
Top Bottom