Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep don't think playing for Cardiff is gonnA improve his chances of going to the world cup.

Not when you consider Woy doesn't really pay attention to teams outside of the top 7. Hence why we get the likes of one goal Wellbeck called up to the squad.

Kaboul is probably not even our 5th best CB at the moment, and I'll be surprised if Vlad isn't a step up on Caulker.

I was in tears of laughter and simultaneously blood vessel fuming when I read someone on another forum saying Vlad would be good back up to Kab and JV at the start of the season. In what parallel universe do some people live in? All the info available today to people and he comes out with that gem.

No way will Jan and Kab start the season as our CBs. One will be our best defender and captain Dawson, and the other will be JV, Vlad or Caulker, depending on circumstances, etc.

Last edited:
I watched Chiriches play for FC Steaua a couple of times in the last few seasons. The kid is absolutely class, really confident in possession and replicates Jan's 'driving forward with the ball' style brilliantly well. I think he'd be a huge hit in this particular Spurs side.

Making him on Fifa13 now
Kaboul is probably not even our 5th best CB at the moment, and I'll be surprised if Vlad isn't a step up on Caulker.

I was in tears of laughter and simultaneously blood vessel fuming when I read someone on another forum saying Vlad would be good back up to Kab and JV at the start of the season. In what parallel universe do some people live in? All the info available today to people and he comes out with that gem.

No way will Jan and Kab start the season as our CBs. One will be our best defender and captain Dawson, and the other will be JV, Vlad or Caulker, depending on circumstances, etc.
Kaboul might be ready for the start of the season, like Sandro and there is no way he is are 5th best cb, prior to injury he was ahead of Dawson in the pecking order and was better then Ledley in 11/12

He's no Suarez, I don't think he looks that bad:

69295.png

I liked the part where he kicked the ball.

That highlight reel was really strange - some amazing bits, sure, but also a couple of bits where he just kicks a cross out for a corner. I guess it does prove,"If in doubt, kick it out..."

Such a load of shit. He had a decent half season and is now the best thing since sliced bread. He is good but he isnt out best.

Perform week in, week out and your our best. I'd put him at third best behind Dawson and Verts.
No, he has better attributes than Dawson, he's faster and stronger then both, physically he's a beast so I'd put him above Dawson and on par with Vertonghen. We Saw how AVB like's his strong defences against teams like West Ham, imagine a back four of Kaboul-Dawson-Caulker-Vertonghen, meaty

Back
Top Bottom