WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It never ceases to amaze me how people expect us to just roll over other sides.

West Brom played well. They’re drilled and defended in numbers. They hoped to score from a set piece.

It’s hard to beat professional football teams that play like that.

FFS, you make 13 year old emo kids look chipper.....

State of you... "You don't know what I am enjoying.... blah"

......If you've enjoyed something how about fucking acting like it just onxe.... Your insipid 'woke' micro-crticial misery peddling is depressing as fuck!!!

Ignore him, he is having a great time stealing peoples energy, typical energy vampire.

Come to suck the buzz off of others

Not worth anyone's breath

Don’t worry about it we have already declared ourselves PL champions ! :tobyarm:
200.gif
not there yet

A lot of negativity and a lot of talk about us struggling to break down a ‘park the bus’ team.

But I counted at least 3 clear chances that we SHOULD have converted. First one was Son where he took an age. Second one was Bale from a great ball from Kane - he seemed to misjudge the flight. Third was Lo Celso. Add that to Kanes chance which by his high standards wasn’t too difficult and Vinny almost scoring, I don’t think it was the worst creative performance of the season.

NDombele had an underrated game after a slow start - he was involved in a couple of those chances. The two balls to set up kane and son, most players (apart from Kane) wouldn’t have even seen those passes, let alone pull them off.

Dier was good again. Hojberg won the ball back countless times. Reggie looked threatening at times and was decent defensively. Doherty gets an assist and hopefully will kick on from this. Bale got a lot more minutes. We’re top of the table and have conceded one contentious goal in three games.

A lot of positives.

Kane is the only world class player in Spurs, he is the Spurs, the legend of Spurs.
Son? far from it. He can't perform against park the bus, sit deep defending teams as you all saw today.
Oof. You're not wrong about Kane but outrageously harsh on Son.

not a good game from us, but did just enough, something a lot of the team learn is how to see the game out. if you have to pump it long get it near the corner flag, if no shot on, take ball to corner flag and protect it, (vini that aimed at you)

Back
Top Bottom