WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for explaining, Are you English (just curious) ?
Of course mate. If I wasn't, it would make the fact that England is my only team doubly weird (it's already a super rare position and pitiable in terms of the general quality I have to watch!)

What made you ask? I tend to assume everyone on here is English unless/until there's something that implies the contrary.

So how did Ndombele play then?

I was out and didn’t watch the game.

Not as bad as some are claiming. Did the lose the ball a couple of times early one but then created two excellent chances for Son and Kane with two exquisite bits of play. The creativity that did exist was because of him or Kane.

Oh man. I forgot I'd have to explain this again. (Sorry, nothing against you or your curiosity of course; I've just had to answer this one about a dozen times on here already)

Cliff notes: no club, England only, Harry Kane is my all-time favourite player, have developed a soft spot for Spurs after following every match Kane's been in for the last seven or so years, but I just can't quite bring myself to support a business, happy about the win today though :)

Not to get the thread off track and perhaps you have already explained this before but why only England and no club team?

That seems very odd to me as it isn't like supporting a club would affect your ability to support England as well.

I really don't get how someone who can obviously like and watch the game would not want to support a club as well.

What do you mean with not a great point?

He was making an observation.

Doesn't mean he thinks son is shit or should get sold lol

Son can't be man of the match every game. He played no better or worse then every other attacking player we had out there. To give him abuse is just a joke. So yeah. Great point...

EmTyrkvXcAAkJcL

18 attempts in the 2nd half.

Thats probably the most in any half since Mourinho was appointed.

We wanted it.

We got it.
We did end up creating a decent amount...

You could feel our winner coming from bout the 75th minute onwards.

We were garbage to watch honestly, I could barely keep my attention on this game it was so boring.
But Kane continues to be a phenomenon that we don't appreciate enough. And it's crazy that we are as high up the table as we are given the way we are playing. If we don't improve fast, the run of much harder games to come will have us crashing back down the table quickly.

Back
Top Bottom