WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst team in the division in my view, will genuinely be disappointed if we don’t batter them. Need to take that confidence into the international break especially considering it’s City, Chelsea, and Woolwich all in a row on the other side.

Worst team in the division in my view, will genuinely be disappointed if we don’t batter them. Need to take that confidence into the international break especially considering it’s City, Chelsea, and Woolwich all in a row on the other side.
and that is where fate was tempted....😢

Must be high demand for this game, brother in law n nephew are season ticket holders at the hawthorn, still couldn't get me a ticket...

Go 4-0 up, then take all our International players off with 'injuries', so sadly they can't play in the internationals.

949748.jpg

Worst team in the division in my view, will genuinely be disappointed if we don’t batter them. Need to take that confidence into the international break especially considering it’s City, Chelsea, and Woolwich an easy 3pts all in a row on the other side.

Don’t know about you but out of those three ‘dodgy’ fixtures, there is an absolute banker IMO. Can’t wait until we stuff them cunts good and proper!

Back
Top Bottom