We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And I thought the Dutch were bad with all the insulting. Turns out you guys are much worse...😒

I just wanted to discuss this beautiful match-up between our beautiful clubs.

And I thought the Dutch were bad with all the insulting. Turns out you guys are much worse...😒

Of course you are welcome
You have 1-0 tight lead
If we play to our capacity we will blow you away like a feather
You are in an inferior league
Your home form in the CL knock outs is very poor and will carry on tomorrow night
Your team will be dismantled in the summer so enjoy while you can
Spurs will make the final, you won't
Your supporters wearing black in Tottenham High St were a disgust

Last edited:
Spurs last 6 matches: lost 5 won 1. All pressure situations.

That's the obscurity Spurs know all too well. Besides your behind Real, Barca Bayern, Juventus, PSG, Chelsea, City, Woolwich, Borussia Dortmund and Atletico for 4 CL semi final spots. Sort of on par with clubs like Lyon, Porto, Benfica and Napoli.

So chances Spurs making it into the semi's these comming years are pretty slim. Spurs were even very close to continue in the EL after the group stages, as we all know. Just as they were/are close not even making CL next year. It's a fine line.

A season like this doesn't happen all too often, certainly not for Spurs. The TV right money has given you the chance and it might happen again in the comming decade, who knows.

Who in the blue fuck are you!

Enjoy selling all your decent players again at the end of this season and sinking back into shit-division obscurity, you greasy faced, baguette eating dickhead.

Your home form in the CL is very poor and will carry on tomorrow night
It's funny that you all keep saying this, because it is far from true.
Let's sum it up:
Ajax - Sturm Graz 2-0
Ajax - Standard Liège 3-0
Ajax - Dynamo Kiev 3-1
Ajax - AEK Athens 3-0
Ajax - Benfica 1-0
Ajax - Bayern Munich 3-3
Ajax - Real Madrid 1-2
Ajax - Juventus 1-1

And in the games against Real and Juventus we deserved a lot more given all the chances Ajax created.

Let's sum it up:
Ajax - Sturm Graz 2-0
Ajax - Dynamo Kiev 3-1
Ajax - AEK Athens 3-0
Ajax - Benfica 1-0
Ajax - Bayern Munich 3-3
Ajax - Real Madrid 1-2
Ajax - Juventus 1-1

And in the games against Real and Juventus we deserved a lot more given all the chances Ajax created.
Knock out home games.

Your GK really annoyed me wasting so much time in the last leg, I expected Ajax to try and get a 2nd rather than waste time and hold onto a 1-0 lead

Can't understand the mentality of some of our fans on here: why would you go in so hard on opposition fans who come in peace? Not only is it rude and stupid, but you'll look like proper wallies if we go out tomorrow, and don't be surprised if they come back and give you both barrels.

Let's sum it up:
Ajax - Sturm Graz 2-0
Ajax - Dynamo Kiev 3-1
Ajax - AEK Athens 3-0
Ajax - Benfica 1-0
Ajax - Bayern Munich 3-3
Ajax - Real Madrid 1-2
Ajax - Juventus 1-1

If you don't score your chances, you don't deserve the points

giphy.gif

Anyway, I am in Amsterdam. Truly beautiful city with very friendly people. I am going to be sauntering about the city tonight. I assume I will bump into a a few yids. I have probably seen 50 or so already.

Back
Top Bottom