We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone looking for ideas for a statue outside the Lane...

D6FA9_pXoAUpiYt.jpg:large

Made it to Dam! Conference in Birmingham, slipped out early, flight to Schipol and 10 mins after landing on a train to the stadium. The EU as intended. Open and free. Fuck Farage. COYS!!!!!!!!

Just noticed the time and I need to get up for work tomorrow too. But I'm really struggling to turn off the laptop, just reliving it all, time and time again. No just the football, but all the reactions, celebrations and other posters' thoughts and emotions.I have seen the clip of Poch in tears umpteen times and it gets me every time. How anyone still thinks that he is going to leave us after that, well they need their bumps feeling.
A couple of thoughts:
1. How much do you think it would cost if we hired a plane for TFC regulars, considering flights to and from Madrid are all full? Because even if I haven't got a ticket, I still want to go.
2. If that's not feasible, can we have a TFC social?
3. Can we petition the club to open up the stadium so we can watch it on a giant screen, and have the social there?

I really need to get some sleep, as I'm actually looking forward to getting into work tomorrow :)

Good night all you lovely people, it's been epic.

Bwhahaha. Just watching BBC breakfast and the presenter just said "Phew, we need a break from dramatic football matches - there's nothing on tonight is there?"

No, no there isn't.

:adegrin:

Norwich fan here in peace (obviously).

Fucking tremendous effort last night and can't even begin to understand how you guys are feeling right now, even after the season and celebrations we've just had.

A top club, top fans, now with the best football stadium in the world and a Champions League final to plan for. I'm allowed to be jealous right? I also love the fact you've done it off the back of two Norwich City-style transfer windows, which blows piss in the face of PSG and Man City who basically just want to buy it.

You lads have done it the right way. Good coaching, good technical players, but all backed up by fight and desire and that never-say-die attitude that shone through in minute 96. To see what it meant to Glenn Hoddle and then to hear him say "I'm glad I was here to see that" brought a tear to the eye..

So good luck boys. Enjoy Madrid and in doing so shove that "Allez allez allez" song right back up the media lovechild's arse and come home with the cup. COYY & OTBC
You can stay

"Harry is exceptional for club and country," said Trippier, who personified Spurs' remarkable improvement in the second half. "I don't know the timescale with his injury but obviously we're all hoping he can be back [for the final] because of his presence.

"Even here, at half-time, he came in going mental at us, because we can do better, which we all knew."

What a fucking melting cunt Harry is

:kanegoal:

pipes Joe Clash Joe Clash

I was watching in the pub when I got a message from the missus you lad is not taking it well. So I message him you 'got to believe:. He replied' no point'. I said 'football is a funny old game and things can happen.' He replied 'not to us' . Then the first went in 'hope'. Then the second and the family WhatsApp group was flying with :come on's' and 'we can do this.' Then the winner and I replied 'never give up.: What's the point of this typical family reaction. Well it's to illustrate people are different and take football way to seriously. My son adores the spurs but had given up and yet he basically 50% me. I didn't give up. That doesn't make me a better fan just makes me different. Seriously we are through to the final. Who gives a shite on who melted. You are both brilliant posters so let's do this 'come on you Spurs'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom