We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

b3b8a980-79d3-473e-b308-ef45ff19d225.jpg

Morning all!! Just played a bit of footy tonight in Chicago still high as a kite wearing 4 items of spurs gear full kit wannnnnker!!!

Almost 5 years he has been here now, 5 years since I met the man, nobody knew who he really was then - he is incredible

giphy.gif

My experience of this crazy world that is THFC right now was a touch surreal

I had to fly London to Spain right bang in the middle of the game ...... I’d like to add I really had no choice .

So I’m streaming the match right up until the plane takes me off the grid

And we are 2-0 down and the whole plane must’ve been full of Jasón cuntys.... whole poxy plane was revelling in our dire circumstance.

I bit my tongue ... what did I have to offer ... fuck all . So as the strongest intoxicator one can purchase on the plane was brandy ... I ordered 4. To one can of coke... I’m no thug!

That was the longest 2hr London to Spain flight I’ve ever boarded

4 more brandies saw the other hour through and I’m desperate to pick some coverage .

Then some particular cundys start roaring we’d been done 3-1. We managed a goal apparently.

Now on my phone I get a message from the gf ... is that the news you were hoping for ?

Now I’m like what the fuck is she on about because above it is an image that won’t download.

As the plane approaches to land this image piece by piece begins to reveal itself .... and there it is in all its majesty .

Moura being proclaimed the hero one of Spurs’ finest victory comebacks.

Now before I set my stool out I needed to clarify the brandy is not messing with this information... because both barrels are being prepared

When I’m sure I stand up ... contravening airplane seat belt rules .... and started with ‘have that the lot of ya ‘ ‘yidarmy’ ‘yids’ and then oddly, was moved to a chorus of glory glory .... it was the pride pumping through me I realise now.

Not a peep . My club had in the most glorious fashion given me full mandate to shut those pricks right up .... and I used it .

Then the next emotion swept up on me and I had to sit back down ... almost like a fragility had overcome me as my mind tried to comprehend the enormity of what had just transpired .

I put my head on the shoulder of this more elderly gentlemen and said to him ‘we done it’ ... ‘it’s happened , we did it ‘

He said to me ‘ I’ve not got a single clue what they did for you , but it seems whatever they did , it’something special ‘

I agreed with him by managing a simple nod

I won’t be forgetting that flight just like none of us will forget where each of us were when that whistle blew

And on the upside I’m gonna stay in Spain where I shall be catching a nice cheap comfortable train into Madrid come Champions League Final Day

COYS 💙

Last edited:
I’ve not been well and had to lie down but fuck it

We are Spurs

We are superior

We are in the CL

We will stuff the Dippers

Fuck you melts

Come on Harry

I bought a pair of otters in celebration. They’re going to live in the lake at the back with the tapirs. I never thought I’d get to say that. Thank you Spurs, and thank you TFC for allowing me to share that with the world.

I’ve already built them a little hut.

Back
Top Bottom