We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

. We need to forget the opposition and celebrate and respect what we did.
We fucking lost mate. We lost the biggest game of all, in a limp wristed fashion against a team that was there for the taking and you think we should celebrate???
We'd be deriding every one of our rivals for this kind of response.
Fucks Sake!

I think Kane has a clause in his contract that when he is fit, he starts, at least that's how it seems anyway.

Nobody I know thought Kane should have started and I absolutely love the bloke but imo the team comes first, Moura should have started.
That’s what mean I’m the same regards Kane he’s a yid and long may he stay one but if and when the day comes he decides he wants to leave for what ever reason and he could, he is in control any amount of teams would gladly have him on their pay roll and when we look back at tonight and the situation with Kane it will irk.....and irk bad

If I remember rightly it's the same decision given against Rose in the city game. Ricochet onto hand.

The rule is just shit.
End of.

If this is *truly* the rule then Jan was right, defending is a dead art and football will just end up as twats who care more about their instagram (or whatever) accounts hammering balls at defenders and then scoring the resulting penalties, as they take their phones out of their socks to video those glorious moments.

Further to that, Poch should be telling all our lot to shoot at any given point as it could result in a pen. And that will also be the moment I give up on this fine game

Oh so only professionals working in the game can comment on other professionals- got it. Best close the forum down then.

Can you get any more absurd? Part of being a supporter is about holding clubs employees to account - not giving blind unwavering support at all points.
I'm genuinely interested to know what you do to hold the club to account. On the Board of the THST? Regular letters? Campaigns?

Unlike other people on here, I don’t believe you’re a Gooner. But why after such a gut wrenching loss are you trying to take on the whole board? What’s your angle here?

That something is amiss here - that If the same outcome keeps on occurring then shouldn’t questions need to be raised?. Why is that seem as such a forbidden thing?

OK... tonight hurt like hell.... but what can we do?
We're part of a generation who have seen Tottenham in the EUROPEAN Cup Final... no Spurs fan in history can say that before tonight...

We remain proud of our team, and move on....

Anyone not on board with that, or not prepared to stay with us, can fuck right off... a bit like the 30,000 glory hunters who did just that on 87 minutes!

Here for the 'Glory Glory win' you could take a selfie of, and say 'you were there 'cos i'm such a good fan were you?

Sorry ... Spurs don't work like that... go support City next season, eh? Hey, you've got a head stsrt, cos most of you were already halfway to Euston by the final whistle... instead of supporting your team collecting their medals... or is 'runner up' JUST not good enough for your high expectations?

It really hurts.... Even more when we lost to them. Hate every single one of them lot, fucking cunts.

ughhh why always us God............................

Thank God it's break from football

We fucking lost mate. We lost the biggest game of all, in a limp wristed fashion against a team that was there for the taking and you think we should celebrate???
We'd be deriding every one of our rivals for this kind of response.
Fucks Sake!
We reached the Champions League final for fuck sake!
I remember joking on here four years ago that even if we won the Champions League some cunts would still be moaning about netspend.
We are a dodgy penalty away from my joke becoming a reality

It's about time The Hood, Mindblown and The Multi and any other goon twat are binned permanent. They add nothing to the site, other than letting everyone know they're a sad set of fuckwits.

Probably stuck in a basement wearing their sisters underwear under an Arse kit tonight wanking themselves stupid at the final whistle.
Why are you pretending to be a hard man on the interent.

Your not Danny dyer are you?

Oh so only professionals working in the game can comment on other professionals- got it. Best close the forum down then.

Can you get any more absurd? Part of being a supporter is about holding clubs employees to account - not giving blind unwavering support at all points.

Fuck you're messing with my head again you womble..... every time i read your posts...... every time, i just know you're a 12 year old girl sat there in a room full of my little pony and care bears having a fucking massive giggle to yourself when you post your shite

Back
Top Bottom