Welcome to 'Club Mourinho'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck him.

Talked himself into that loss last night.

We all wanted him sacked and he wasn’t beating City and the refs in the Final anyway.
100%. I’m glad we sacked him beforehand, must have really pissed him off and tbh we would have probably lost 6-0 under that prick. The players and staff hated him

When you see the scenes surrounding Taylor and his family's arrival at Budapest airport, where he was set upon by Roma supporters, this is why Mourinho must face the most severe of sanctions.

He plays up all the time, and there are consequences to his over-dramatization.

A dusgusting egotistical individual.

Last edited:
When you see the scenes surrounding Taylor and his family's arrival at Budapest airport, where he was set upon by Roma supporters, this is why Mourinho must face the most severe of sanctions.

He plays up all the time, and there are consequences to his over-dranatisation.

Wasn't it also him that whipped the Man U fans up to the point that Woodward had his house attacked?

He plays up all the time, and there are consequences to his over-dranatisation.

Absolutely disgusting. Should be a proud moment for Taylor and his family. Two cynical teams playing anti football and he’s stuck in the middle of it. Mou should be sacked and banned from European football for his behaviour. Hopefully his own ineptitude with the modern game will make him effectively banned anyway through lack of employment.

I’d suggest blaming Jose for this is giving a massive out to the fucking arseholes who took part in this. All grown men who shouldn’t be able to be influenced by Jose having a go at the referee previously.

What Jose did was shite and deserving of punishment, but I’m not of the opinion he can be blamed for inciting anything else. Didn’t help I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom