West Brom VS Tottenham Hotspur 3.2.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck it, Let's go 4-6-0 Ghost Striker formation!
It won Spain the World Cup, what's the worst that could happen??

Holtby was the right substitution to make.

I've got a dodgy stream on the go and the sound isn't brilliant, but are the West Brom fans booing Holtby?

Another very disappointing half of football. The only positive is that WBA look as dis-interested as we do today. Hopefully we can show a bit more urgency and enterprise in the second half. Seems like an eternity since we last saw a 100% committed Spurs performance.

Hope that Holtby can inspire some more movement in the final third, and that Dempsey has his shooting boots on.

Another very disappointing half of football. The only positive is that WBA look as dis-interested as we do today. Hopefully we can show a bit more urgency and enterprise in the second half. Seems like an eternity since we last saw a 100% committed Spurs performance.

Hope that Holtby can inspire some more movement in the final third, and that Dempsey has his shooting boots on.

What a negative sad world you must live in.

I think you must be watching a different game.

Plenty of openings in the back for Brom.

Lloris is a comfort.

We need to do a little pushing back on the ball, they are the more physical team. I liked Parker's attempt to open the wall for Bale. Just drag a brick out by its arm.

Back
Top Bottom