West Brom VS Tottenham Hotspur 3.2.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Other than Bale's solo effort we've done next to nothing in the final third. I'd just like to see some more creativity in our attack is all.

Plenty of openings in the back for Brom.

Lloris is a comfort.

We need to do a little pushing back on the ball, they are the more physical team. I liked Parker's attempt to open the wall for Bale. Just drag a brick out by its arm.

It was very Forest '91 Cup Final..., except Bale isn't Pearce at free-kicks yet!

Weirdly optimistic... all looks doom and gloom on first inspection, but I think we'll have summit to show for this 2nd half! I may be wrong, I usually am, but for now, I dream!

Coys!!

Holtby looks a bit lost probably due to the Defoe injury. Maybe some halftime instruction helps him.

Lewis was looking back at AVB trying to figure out where he was supposed to be positioned.

Anyone notice how Dawson sometimes passes like a subutteo player - ie he has to turn his whole body to face in the direction he wants to pass.

The game is really not flowing well, either side could nick a single goal winner, let's hope it's spurs.

edit er scrap that, just saw the red card for popov spitting

Did I hear a few boos for Walker just then? He got spat at and made far less of a fuss about it than he could have done. I'm not sure I like the West Brom fans.

Back
Top Bottom