West Ham versus Tottenham Hotspur Sunday 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We weren't just zonal, Harry is good in the air, that's why he was in there, Romero was man to man on Zouma or Ogbonna who are both huge and Soucek and Rice are both big lads too and they went front post and it went over both their heads too.

We have Moura at the front post because he's good in the air as the first man without being physical enough to mark. The fact is the ball dropped quickly past Moura and Skipp, I doubt Harry even saw it before Antonio stuck his leg out around him. Was a great delivery tbh.

It's not just about marking attackers, it's about marking the biggest threats in the air.

We still need a big huge lad/someone decent in the air at the back/midfield IMO.
Thats the way I saw it too. Usually someone will get a head on it. Everybody missed it and it fell on Antonio's foot. Harry never saw it.

I was livid that wasn't given. But then I assumed I saw it wrongly as I was watching on my phone at work and didn't see it again.

Shocking decision. VAR for what

Yeh, I thought I just had my Spurs goggles on. I hadn't watched it since, but it's a dreadful call.....

Never going to get anything free from this match. But the sideways and back passing just did it for me. No plan whatsoever. None.
Lack of movement from our attackers.

Our defense got a lot of shit over the last couple seasons but they've drastically improved.

Our attackers need to step up and score some fucking goals. We're shambolic.

Our defense got a lot of shit over the last couple seasons but they've drastically improved.

Kane's passing was almost Sunday league. And some of the shots we took in the first half were laughable. Absolute wastes of chances.

What a clusterfuck this was. What was Reggie doing ?

What you mean apart from turning his back on the ball and leading with his arse you mean!

I never noticed that and was concentrating on Skippy missing the header and Harry being stationary

I agree but midfield is our main problem. No grift or forward thinking. Playing the dane and skipp is kiling us. Ndombele is on his own so we need another forward thinking midfield. Had we bought Fernandes when we had a chance. I don't like living in the past but the past defines the future.

Back
Top Bottom