Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He did have a poor game in terms of touches and control, hard to deny. It's incredible how the forum has turned on Dele considering how good he's been in the past two seasons. Really shambolic from our fans

No one has turned on anyone. He has had a few poor games since all this newspaper shit about his agent came up.

No one has turned on anyone. He has had a few poor games since all this newspaper shit about his agent came up.
This is a fallacy. Yes, he has made a few mistakes. But his goals and assist rate is just as good as last year, and they are key goals and assists as well. Those cunting him off last week were demanding he be benched. They don't seem to grasp that if Alli had been benched we could well have drawn and gone to extra time on Wednesday and probably drawn or lost today.

Point is that even this supposedly out of form Alli is still doing key things in games which justifies his selection.

State of the art
State of the art
Retractable seating
Your having a laugh

Is this in football mode
Is this in football mode
Is this in football mode
Be cause we can't see fuck all

Stand up If on scaffolding
Stand up If on scaffolding
Stand up if on scaffolding
Stand up if on scaffolding

Clarification, in North America "opening an account" is vernacular for getting a second yellow and being sent off.
giphy.gif

The only thing about Dele that puzzled me was why he didn't shoot first time with those 2 chances.
When you have a sieve in goal surely you want to rain shots down on them.
It's hard to fault him though, beautiful assist, nearly scored /semi assist. He tries a lot of stuff which doesn't always work but when it does its brilliant and usually involves us scoring or creating chances.
Rather like Sissoko in first half, who tries to dink a first time (volley?) pass over the top to Kane. Yes he messed it up, but the fact he has the confidence to try this kind of stuff is great, would rather they try something special or different than plod about all boring, afraid to express themselves.

I don't care if you disagree with me. Just give an opinion. And try and do it without angrily attacking the person who you are disagreeing with.

And all the elitist supporter stuff is really fucking cunty btw. I'm not a season ticket holder but I go to games when I can and watch every one i cant on TV or online. I eat, drink and sleep Spurs.

If you think you're better or have a more valid opinion because you are a season ticket holder then that says a lot about you to be honest.
Don’t feed the massive troll

Aaaaah, that feeling when you wake up, lie there for a few seconds without really knowing what's going on and then baaaam.. The first thing that hits you is that smug feeling, knowing that we demoralised our dear traveller neighbours.
All yesterday's events come flooding back and you lie there for several minutes with a whacking great grin.
Seeing them leave at 3-0 only to come back in when they pulled their two consolation goals back, looking at their faces when we sang " you're fucking shit" over and over, watching them leave the ground staring at the floor so they didn't have to watch us celebrating, these are the things you don't forget and make it a special day.
It was like being at a toddlers play group, a bit of singing with some bubbles and acting all hyperactive, but it ended in tears, tantrums, feet stamping and everyone shitting themselves.

Good morning everyone..:tobyarm:

Last edited:
I've just read on KUMB..

'We were so good today that Spurs had to score 3 to beat us'

And..

'Decisions always go against us, we've been top of the 'wrong decision chart' the past 2 seasons'

Is there such thing?!

Back
Top Bottom