Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you delight in being obnoxious or is it just an innate gift? Why would you try to make out that I'm a homosexual, is that your response to being told that your posts are immature and full of expletives?
If so it certainly backs up my accusation of you posting like a 12 year old.
Is there something offensive about being a homosexual?

Thought Winks did well but his legs were just too short when he got beaten on the wing for their second....needs to learn his weaknesses and track a bit better to compensate in situations like that, maybe not be so tight to the player..

Davies was immense but got beaten well and truly in the air for the same goal

Trippier gets a special mention because he instilled some solidity at RB after Sissoko was put there for some minutes. Sissoko had a very good game and it was telling how the midfield got overran without him in the middle.

Eriksen doing his usual unsung hero bit. Quiet, classy, contributing without the craving of attention. One of those players who nobody really shouts about, but is actually probably the real key to our attack.

Lloris was excellent. Decisive and took no risks, he just went long and didnt put himself under pressure.

Aurier is a step up from Walker. There I said it. He is an exceptional player....that tackle in the first half, well thats 1-0 West Ham or at least a penalty with Kyle there. Shame about the red, but great to see him pat his heart and say sorry to the boys when he left the pitch. Shit happens, hope Donkey Carrol feels that ankle this morning.

Dele had a good game, but a tad rusty, major contribution though so.....
Lacking a little confidence to shoot for some reason, but this game should help him with that. Thought we should have brought him off for Son late on in order to really stretch them.

Dier was quality, again, without getting the recognition he deserves. Happy that he can concentrate on his real position now...we gained two players by signing Sanchez.

The rest were all their usual solid selves, and Poch did a fantastic job on them. Great day.

On West Hams part, its a shame they got their hands on Chicarito. Will be their Payet and the only reason they might stay up. He's a handful and they made a good signing there. Other than that, what a shambolic team and set up.
Id like Antonio and Billic to go on to better things actually, but the rest are just very average at best. Really poor support too, but we knew that.

By the way, what happened to that invasion the other day.....where are they all now?

:kaneear:

Thought Winks did well but his legs were just too short when he got beaten on the wing for their second....needs to learn his weaknesses and track a bit better to compensate in situations like that, maybe not be so tight to the player..

Davies was immense but got beaten well and truly in the air for the same goal

Trippier gets a special mention because he instilled some solidity at RB after Sissoko was put there for some minutes. Sissoko had a very good game and it was telling how the midfield got overran without him in the middle.

Eriksen doing his usual unsung hero bit. Quiet, classy, contributing without the craving of attention. One of those players who nobody really shouts about, but is actually probably the real key to our attack.

Lloris was excellent. Decisive and took no risks, he just went long and didnt put himself under pressure.

Aurier is a step up from Walker. There I said it. He is an exceptional player....that tackle in the first half, well thats 1-0 West Ham or at least a penalty with Kyle there. Shame about the red, but great to see him pat his heart and say sorry to the boys when he left the pitch. Shit happens, hope Donkey Carrol feels that ankle this morning.

Dele had a good game, but a tad rusty, major contribution though so.....
Lacking a little confidence to shoot for some reason, but this game should help him with that. Thought we should have brought him off for Son late on in order to really stretch them.

Dier was quality, again, without getting the recognition he deserves. Happy that he can concentrate on his real position now...we gained two players by signing Sanchez.

The rest were all their usual solid selves, and Poch did a fantastic job on them. Great day.

On West Hams part, its a shame they got their hands on Chicarito. Will be their Payet and the only reason they might stay up. He's a handful and they made a good signing there. Other than that, what a shambolic team and set up.
Id like Antonio and Billic to go on to better things actually, but the rest are just very average at best. Really poor support too, but we knew that.

By the way, what happened to that invasion the other day.....where are they all now?

:kaneear:

Agree with most of that apart form that little Mexican Twat, he's average at best, spent most the game running round like a headless chicken. He's pushing 30 so at the end now.

Their entire team yesterday was players at the end of their careers. I was told that only one player was born in the 1990's and that was only by a couple of months, the rest were born in the 80's.
This from the so called academy of football.

Do you delight in being obnoxious or is it just an innate gift? Why would you try to make out that I'm a homosexual, is that your response to being told that your posts are immature and full of expletives?
If so it certainly backs up my accusation of you posting like a 12 year old.

Like I’m remotely serious but that’s your problem

You’ll find that the vast majority of posters on here don’t have a problem with me and don’t think my posts are immature or full of expletives?

Just people like you but I suppose that’s the 12 year old in me

Lighten up ffs

:vertna:

When Aurier and the Subs were going off, it literally seemed like they would have to give up and get an uber to get back to the dugout. The way the camera showed it, it looked an epic journey.
There are probably skeletons there somewhere of the unfortunates who didn't make it..

:levylol:

Was roughly level with the Corner flag/sideline and when you see the distance from there to the stands on the tunnel side it's unbelievable.

We all know the stands are miles from the pitch but when you see that it's beyond what we think is laughable.
The players must be fucked, walking from the pitch to the changing rooms at half time. I just can't comprehend who thought that would be a good idea.

just can't comprehend who thought that would be a good idea.

brady_2108946a.jpg

:pochfacepalm:

brady_2108946a.jpg

:pochfacepalm:

Yes they certainly orchestrated it and are now paying for the backlash.

It's the fans that bought it that's gets me.. They were defending it and believing the bullshit that no stand would be more than 7 metres from the pitch..
The one from the sideline to the stands on the tunnel side is more than double that.

It's literally unbelievable.

It's the fans that bought it that's gets me.. They were defending it and believing the bullshit that no stand would be more than 7 metres from the pitch..
The one from the sideline to the stands on the tunnel side is more than double that.

All laughed when Levy said he'd bulldoze it and start over

Hahaha...hahahahaha...hahahhah.....haha....ha..h....h...................

:memeokay:

Harry Kane, our top scoring striker - having a shot at goal when he's on a hat trick, who'd have believed that?
:kanehand:

:)
I've given you a funny, but really he's got a point.

The Burnley game, Winks pushed into their box in added time, had a shot on goal and saved. Shortly after they got their equaliser. I love it that we always push on for extra goals, but when it doesn't work it's horrible.

Let’s just say their fanbase aren’t the smartest lot.

feel we really need to understand game management
when Winks ran down the line near the end of the match, he did try to get to corner flag and force a corner (game management)
when Kane had it on the other side with dele nearby, they tried to go for goal, instead of heading for the corner and holding the ball out there wasting time

Him and Dele did something similar in the Burnley game. Literally last minute of added time and they go for a one two instead of standing it in the corner. Probably where we miss janssen in those last few mins of games like that.

Like I’m remotely serious but that’s your problem

You’ll find that the vast majority of posters on here don’t have a problem with me and don’t think my posts are immature or full of expletives?

Just people like you but I suppose that’s the 12 year old in me

Lighten up ffs

:vertna:
Lighten up.
Hmm, questions my sexuality when criticised...
Then tells me to lighten up.

Good one.

I've given you a funny, but really he's got a point.

The Burnley game, Winks pushed into their box in added time, had a shot on goal and saved. Shortly after they got their equaliser. I love it that we always push on for extra goals, but when it doesn't work it's horrible.
Oh totally agree, he does have a totally valid point.
Hopefully Harry will be reminded of the pragmatic approach, but as Poch declared unconditional love for him I suspect he won't make a big thing of it.

My favorite post of all time from kumb forum below:

The teams are quite comparable:

Hart v loris weaker
Alderweireld v ogbonna weaker
Vertonghen v reid equal
Sanchez v fonte weaker
Zabaleta v aurier weaker
Cresswell v davies stronger
Sissoko v kouyate stronger
Noble v dier weaker (as a holding mf)
Alli v arnautovic weaker
Kane v Hernandez weaker
Antonio v erikson equal

They are better on paper, we need to make up for that with passion and energy

ha ha ha ha
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
Antonio v erikson equal
:levylol::dembelelol::pochlol:
:eriksenlol:
Perhaps Erikson is someone from the future we're yet to sign?

#reverseitk

Back
Top Bottom