Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quick found out there are some returns to UEFA

• Access to a hospitality lounge 3 hours before the match and 90 minutes after the final whistle*
  • Category 1 ticket for a seat on opposite stand
  • Short walk from the lounge to the tribune seats
  • World-class cuisine
  • Free seating in the lounge (no dedicated tables)
* no access at half-time

PER PERSON
€ 6,900 (EXCL. 21% VAT)

Some time ago I arranged to be on a boat on the weekend of the final (why would I even check?) with my Liverpool supporting mate. Awkward.

Mensa Mensa CousinEddie CousinEddie FightingIllini FightingIllini ChiTownSpurs ChiTownSpurs

Aside from Eddie hiding in the basement in the fetal position, do you guys have any plans as of yet? I looked but didn't see anything from Chicago Spurs if they were planning an event. I'm sure that there is something going on at the Atlantic, but they will almost impossible to get into without tickets.

Let me know if you guys hear of anything.

They really need to get a bigger bar in general. You've gotta get there like an hour early for any game these days.

I've had a good time in the past getting a table early at the Globe and posting up there. It used to be that the Play-Off Final and the CL Final were a doubleheader, that was fun but I don't think there's any such lead in this year.

It will probably be a bit of a shitshow at all the soccer bars for this, there are plenty of us and sadly even more Dippers in our fair city. Definitely avoid AJ Hudson's as that's where they congregate.

I thought they'd be better off selling seats in the south stand and putting a big screen on the pitch.

They're showing the game on the corner screens which is a bit odd

I'm surprised they don't have a giant screen tucked away under the retractable pitch that flips up when needed like now

And I there was me thinking that this was the most technologically advanced stadium in the world:pochunimpressed:

They really need to get a bigger bar in general. You've gotta get there like an hour early for any game these days.

I've had a good time in the past getting a table early at the Globe and posting up there. It used to be that the Play-Off Final and the CL Final were a doubleheader, that was fun but I don't think there's any such lead in this year.

It will probably be a bit of a shitshow at all the soccer bars for this, there are plenty of us and sadly even more Dippers in our fair city. Definitely avoid AJ Hudson's as that's where they congregate.
Do people even like the Atlantic? Its so tiny inside and has small TV screens.

DVR - you should easily be able to avoid the result over there.
That's the only option, but you'd be surprised how many fans will be following this game over here. Unfortunately, the dippers (along with ManU, Woolwich, and City) have a decent following here. Being a football fan I naturally have friends that are the same; I just need to make sure they know i'll be watching later and to not text me anything about the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom