Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm really torn on what to do. I've been hoping for the club to show it but now they have I'm not sure it will be that good.
I sit south upper and my view of the screens aren't great believe it or not.
I was hoping for the pitch to be pulled back and the fans to stand on the 'pitch' like you would at a stadium concert.
#firstworldproblems #nopleasingsome

That's the only option, but you'd be surprised how many fans will be following this game over here. Unfortunately, the dippers (along with ManU, Woolwich, and Woolwich) have a decent following here. Being a football fan I naturally have friends that are the same; I just need to make sure they know i'll be watching later and to not text me anything about the game.
Phone off..... Take a camera for photos and don't switch the radio on..... Although I can't imagine any radio station on the East Coast being that bothered that they'd say it over the radio though??

I've done it before....... And under no circumstances, no matter how big the temptation, do not google the result halfway through the match........ Its so tempting but don't do it....... Imagine if you had DVRd then googled the result when we were 2 nil down on Wednesday.... What a waste!

I'm really torn on what to do. I've been hoping for the club to show it but now they have I'm not sure it will be that good.
I sit south upper and my view of the screens aren't great believe it or not.
I was hoping for the pitch to be pulled back and the fans to stand on the 'pitch' like you would at a stadium concert.
#firstworldproblems #nopleasingsome
This is what I was hoping for. A huge screen at one end (like a stage) and the option to stand on the NFL pitch or sit in the stands. Opening it to full capacity anyway, so why not roll back the pitch and have a proper concert like party vibe ?

This is what I was hoping for. A huge screen at one end (like a stage) and the option to stand on the NFL pitch or sit in the stands. Opening it to full capacity anyway, so why not roll back the pitch and have a proper concert like party vibe ?
They'd probably have to hold 2 test events first .

BBQ, Beer, extended highlights from all of our Champion's league games this season (so about 5 hours worth) and then watch it on the telly.

1 rule - only Spurs fans allowed.

BBQ at my Dad’s. Sister and a few other close friends who are spurs.

Been something pretty special about watching CL away games in that house the last few months after my mum died. Just feels like something is pushing Spurs along.

Destiny ....... call it what you want. Who knows?

Hoping that 1 more game will be ours to remember her.

Anyone contemplating whether to watch this with their old man, or not, do it. (Or any Spurs supporting family member for that matter)

31st May will mark 7 years since my dad died, and he’d have killed to have seen us in Champion’s League Final, and he’d have killed me if I stood him up.

Last edited:
im going to go to whl. even i have to watch the actual football on my phone, im gonna go to whl, have a beer, some nosebag and wank into the pocket of the bloke next to me when we win.

There’s a possibility I’ll watch the final with one Liverpool fan. Or a group of Liverpool fans. :pochrolleyes:
I was going to be the same, my brother is a Liverpool fan and and he and a few of his mates were coming over to mine to watch....he was best man for one and the guy is a piece of fucking work. My brother goes to Anfield regularly and this cunt will go only on the condition that they are playing a promoted team so that he can see a win...the last game he went to was when they were beaten by Blackpool...

Well anyway, he phoned my brother on Thursday morning complaining that Spurs shouldn't be there, why couldn't they be playing Ajax, a team with CL pedigree like theirs and a team that they had a better chance of beating. He said we were fucking lucky to even be there....to which my brother said well, if you come out with that shit again you can forget about coming to my brother's house, in fact we'll watch it in the fucking pub instead...

Anyone contemplating whether to watch this with their old man, or not, do it. (Or any Spurs supporting family member for that matter)

31st May will mark 7 years since he died, and he’d have killed to have seen us in Champion’s League Final, and he’d have killed me if I stood him up.
I hope the team win it for him! :dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom