Which players need to go?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane, Son and Lo Celso is the only ones that are not expendable
You know how much i would like to agree with you. The ramifications of offloading the rest is not fesible. In that we can not find that kind of buyers and even if we did, we could not find the money to replace and strenghten those positions.

Honestly, let's just raid Ajax again. Or just the Dutch league in general.

It might just be me, but I feel like alot of our players who came through the Dutch youth system are always have a great all around knowledge and fundamentals of the game, and thats what makes them brilliant. All contract bullshit aside, Eriksen, Jan and Toby have been great for us. Yes, Jansen turned out to be a waste, but Bergwijn's an exciting player as long as he adapts. After watching Ajax against us last season, from a neutral point of view, I had a shopping list ready after the two legs, and of course we've already lost out on a few of them to other teams last summer, and apparently next summer to.

You know how much i would like to agree with you. The ramifications of offloading the rest is not fesible. In that we can not find that kind of buyers and even if we did, we could not find the money to replace and strenghten those positions.

What's going to be feasible with all our lost revenue if the season gets cancelled.

I mean, what's the possibility that if UEFA/FIFA void and nullify this season's results then they'll also cancel the summer transfer window so teams next year all have a even start as close to their original season as possible?

What's going to be feasible with all our lost revenue if the season gets cancelled.

I mean, what's the possibility that if UEFA/FIFA void and nullify this season's results then they'll also cancel the summer transfer window so teams next year all have a even start as close to their original season as possible?
Well it is out of our hands now. But speculating i would prefer this season to be nullified and we all start fresh after the summer. No winners crowned and unfortunately no West Ham relegated.

In view of the cost of the stadium a major overhaul seems unlikely this year unless we sell few players for big bucks ( Harry for £200 million?)

I'd get rid of most of them IF we had about £300m in change to upgrade them. Most of the ones I'd sell aren't worth much, that's the reality of where we are now.

And Spurs won't be able to compete against more Saudi money either. I'm disillusioned with Spurs already over their actions and attitude during this crisis. I've no sympathy with any club who pays more in salaries than income.

I think it's pretty obvious that certain players are just not working out

Aurier, Winks, Hugo, Sess, Vorm and even Dele have been really poor.

Who else do you think needs to go?

:sonhmm:
I'm still not happy with Sanchez. Always looks los
It’s all academic

It will be Winks and Dier in midfield with Sanchez and Toby at the back come the first game of next season

Certain of it
For me , Sanchez has been a huge disappointment. Sell him whilst he's young enough to recoup most of the price.

Back
Top Bottom