Who do you want as next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want as next Spurs Manager?

• Mourinho

Votes: 74 50.7%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 34 23.3%
  • Moyes

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Rogers

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Lambert

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • O'Neill

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Martinez

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Poyet

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Klinsmann

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Other

Votes: 24 16.4%

• Total voters
I think Pardew's ruled himself out after his team's performance yesterday... or was THAT part of the pre-agreed contract negotiations???

Anyone think maybe someone like joachim loew could be available after the euro's?

Inter have just lost at home to Novara (from what I know about Serie A, that's about the same as Man City losing at home to Wigan!)

Having also lost 0-4 to Roma in their last game... I have an awful feeling Ranieri may not be long for that job... and if he goes, two things happen;

One of the higher profile managers we could be looking to in the Summer, may well be taken out of the equation by going to Inter...
and also; Claudio Ranieri will be a free agent!

Just a casual observation...

1882 said:
Inter have just lost at home to Novara (from what I know about Serie A, that's about the same as Man City losing at home to Wigan!)

Having also lost 0-4 to Roma in their last game... I have an awful feeling Ranieri may not be long for that job... and if he goes, two things happen;

One of the higher profile managers we could be looking to in the Summer, may well be taken out of the equation by going to Inter...
and also; Claudio Ranieri will be a free agent!

Please no what has Raneri ever really done? Apart from getting sacked at every club

I've thought about it for a while and none of the suggestions are good enough.

We should just give Ledley King a player-coach-manager-whatever-the-fuck-he-wants role until 2082.

:king:

Mike Hunt said:
And then 'goodbye'.

i don't think that would be the case at all

we will hold on to our top players this summer because we have them on long contracts - if the new manager comes in and performs well next season then the players will want to stay - regardless of his stature

Sandro's Samba Magic said:
1882 said:

and also; Claudio Ranieri will be a free agent! EDIT: I should've added; :wall: :sick: :disdain:
:vdvcry: :gomes:

Please no what has Raneri ever really done? Apart from getting sacked at every club

ArtyB said:
Billyiddo said:
Sean said:
Anyone think maybe someone like joachim loew could be available after the euro's?

what has he done at club level ?

He must have something about him, he's being linked with Real Madrid.

mate Walcott was linked with Barcalona a couple of seasons back ;)

the Real Madrid board are a funny bunch, plus its a unique job - load of money, can attract any player they wish - id say that most competent managers would succeed there, such is the size of the club and its backing. didn't they appoint Sir Alex's assistant a while a go ?

Back
Top Bottom