Will Harry Kane Be With Us Next Season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Harry Kane Still Be At Spurs The Start Of 21/22 Season ?

• Total voters
I seriously doubt he cares that much about the record

He wants to win trophies

Deluded to think he'd put the record above some actual silverware

"No Bayern Munich, I can't join you just yet as I have to get this goalscoring record. You can stuff your guaranteed titles and chance at European glory!"

Nothing wrong with my reading

You are claiming that Kane wouldn't leave us for a Bayern Munich because he is desperate to beat Shearer's PL goals record

I reckon that's nonsense and that he would value winning some actual trophies over breaking the PL record

Not sure why that is proving difficult to comprehend?

I'm claiming that he wouldn't leave the Prem because he wants to beat Shearer's record? Who says he has to leave the Prem to win trophies, he could run his contract down and sign for another top 6 club.

Not sure why that is proving difficult to comprehend? :nunothumb:

I'm claiming that he wouldn't leave the Prem because he wants to beat Shearer's record? Who says he has to leave the Prem to win trophies, he could run his contract down and sign for another top 6 club.

Not sure why that is proving difficult to comprehend? :nunothumb:
WTF is actually wrong with you

Utter dunce

You said that he wouldn't go abroad because he wants to beat Shearer's record

I believe that he would consider leaving the prem in search of trophies if he had to

I think you're just trolling tbf

Harry Kane doesn't need to do anything.

I expect him to run his contract down and decide what to do next then.

Levy held him to his contract and he has honoured it.

Whatever he does I will always wish him well and be grateful for the time he spent playing for Spurs.

Probably Spurs all time greatest player.

For those in any doubt;

Glenn Hoddle never scored a goal, in open play, in any North London derby ever.

The best Glenda managed was a penalty in a League Cup tie against them which Spurs lost.

Hoddle won a few pots for Spurs but Harry Kane has never let us down.

One of our own.

WTF is actually wrong with you

Utter dunce

You said that he wouldn't go abroad because he wants to beat Shearer's record

I believe that he would consider leaving the prem in search of trophies if he had to

I think you're just trolling tbf

Genuine question here are you slow?

We are having a debate here about Kane's intentions on what we think we will do for his next move, someone posted a scenario saying that he will sign for Bayern, I responded saying that I think he won't go to Bayern because he wants to break Shearer's record.

You think he would go because he wants to win trophies which is fine however all I've done is merely presenting an alternative scenario in which he can win trophies AND break Shearer's record.

You really needed me to explain something so simple to you...and you're calling me the dunce one, Christ almighty lol :contefacepalm:

As others have said, it's a bit of 'his heart is here' and 'if we do [x] he'll stay'. So, you're missing the most obvious option, which is clearly being divisive and/or signaling your own lack of faith in our of our best and longest serving players.

Like any relationship, you want it to work, but if the other party isn't pulling their weight, then, at some point, you leave.

It's OK to be afraid we might lose him, but framing his choices like this makes me want to pat you on the head and say 'there, there, it will all be alright'.

We are having a debate here about Kane's intentions on what we think we will do for his next move, someone posted a scenario saying that he will sign for Bayern, I responded saying that I think he won't go to Bayern because he wants to break Shearer's record.

You think he would go because he wants to win trophies which is fine however all I've done is merely presenting an alternative scenario in which he can win trophies AND break Shearer's record.

You really needed me to explain something so simple to you...and you're calling me the dunce one, Christ almighty lol :contefacepalm:
CxNS.gif

for kane to go bayern munich just to win a trophy would be fucking pathetic, they win that league without him he makes no difference to their domestic dominance. it would actually be a sign of him caving into the stick he gets, its weak. to do it at the expense of getting the all time prem goal scoring record too hahaha beyond dumb.

the reason maradona is revered as much as he is is because he took on the italian giants with fucking napoli....

for kane to go bayern munich just to win a trophy would be fucking pathetic, they win that league without him he makes no difference to their domestic dominance. it would actually be a sign of him caving into the stick he gets, its weak. to do it at the expense of getting the all time prem goal scoring record too hahaha beyond dumb.
Players, especially top ones, want to actually contribute to winning a trophy… not just get one handed to them. Have a hard time seeing Kane value going to a place like Bayern where you get a free bundesliga.

It’s a lose-lose. Get a free trophy that’s not earned or small chance of not winning the league and getting blamed as the loser.

Players, especially top ones, want to actually contribute to winning a trophy… not just get one handed to them. Have a hard time seeing Kane value going to a place like Bayern where you get a free bundesliga.

It’s a lose-lose. Get a free trophy that’s not earned or small chance of not winning the league and getting blamed as the loser.
he wont go there, it would be fucking cringe if he did.

maradona didnt win much, but what he did win holds fucking weight! he defied the odds

I dont think he'll sign a new contract which would be 100% the right decision for him. Spurs goggles off, he'd be mad too. Equally i dont think Levy would sanction selling him in the summer, thinking he'd get too much grief and probably still thinking he could talk him round in 6 to 12 months. Would be a big error imo. Learn from the Eriksen situation.

I dont think he'll sign a new contract which would be 100% the right decision for him. Spurs goggles off, he'd be mad too. Equally i dont think Levy would sanction selling him in the summer, thinking he'd get too much grief and probably still thinking he could talk him round in 6 to 12 months. Would be a big error imo. Learn from the Eriksen situation.
I don’t know how we can let him go on a free.

So what club in the EPL, do you think he will join, to break the record and win things. No arguing, just a genuine question on what is the next alternative for him.

I don’t know how we can let him go on a free.
Kane cost Spurs nothing. That's why we could afford to let him leave for free or make him an offer alongside any others he may get.

What Levy did was hold Kane hostage at Spurs, during his peak years, when Kane could have earned a lot more elsewhere. When you sign a contract this can be one of the consequences. Kane has acted honourably. Levy's actions are usually questionable. We will never know what promises may have been made or any verbal agreements.

By the time Kane's contract runs out he will be 31.

Spurs often sign players around this age on a free transfer.

Levynomics.

Back
Top Bottom