Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Below is an entire 8 minute compilation of Berbatov at Tottenham highlights that I found on YouTube set solely to Coldplay songs. This only adds further to my analogy regarding Berbatov being like an ex-girlfriend.

Think Coentrao is going to United, would love to have him though class LB.
At this point in time their chances of CL football next year are more or less equal to ours, although I guess their wages would still blow us out of the water. Class player, agreed

:sherwoodwtf:We are holding talks with kalou today what is more a concern than Tom Carroll at the moment

angry-dwight.gif

can't see what he brings exactly, but just checked his wiki page and he's scored 20 goals in 48 games for Lille so i guess as a shot term option who would be easy to sell on probably not a terrible idea.

Below is an entire 8 minute compilation of Berbatov at Tottenham highlights that I found on YouTube set solely to Coldplay songs. This only adds further to my analogy regarding Berbatov being like an ex-girlfriend.

oh yeah, he was exciting he and Keane great combo. I would take him back.

i do love watching him play, plus his games never been about pace so why not take him back, plus even with his new hair cut hes still sexy :ledleylick:

I got really happy watching that. Started imagining what he would be like playing with Paulinho and Adebayor. They'd be pulling tricks off on all sides of the field. It would be amazing.

Then I remembered how much of a cunt he was and how he ruined my holiday the year he left.

Back
Top Bottom