Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another player who's development you have written off at 24

:gio:

My mate is a United supporter and he forces me to watch a fair few games. He's always said that Buttner is awful and I'm inclined to agree. Lacks concentration, defensive ability, marking is poor. He's a decent dribbler and is quite pacey but he has a statistic of hitting only 2 accurate crosses out of 26 or something like that.

He's not a bad player. Just not top level PL quality.

I'll be so gutted if Draxler joined the cunts. Woah, he is the player I really like to watch in the Bundesliga, massive talent.

Puck.gif

My mate is a United supporter and he forces me to watch a fair few games. He's always said that Buttner is awful and I'm inclined to agree. Lacks concentration, defensive ability, marking is poor. He's a decent dribbler and is quite pacey but he has a statistic of hitting only 2 accurate crosses out of 26 or something like that.

He's not a bad player. Just not top level PL quality.

Yeah.....I remember people here saying Walker was fucking shit and we needed an new RB back in October....

Dont know anything about Buttner myself, I was pointing out to Arc that he should follow his own "advice" sometimes...

What do you reckon he can add that we're missing currently?

His primary quality is that he is a non-stop worker, chases down defenders and makes a nuisance of himself. I think that kind of workrate is highly valued by Sherwood so it wouldn't suprise me if we were in for him. My memory tells me that his technique and finishing wasn't great but the stats tell me that I'm probably giving him a raw deal because he used to play for the Chavs.

Well, the more talented one is obvious. But Berbatov is still a cunt.

Dude posted an "I could fire Woolwich to the title" video on his Facebook a week or so ago. The same disrespect to Fulham and it's fans as we got all those years ago.

No thanks.

didnt know about that but you sure its an official page and not just some page set up by a zoid?

Well, the more talented one is obvious. But Berbatov is still a cunt.

Dude posted an "I could fire Woolwich to the title" video on his Facebook a week or so ago. The same disrespect to Fulham and it's fans as we got all those years ago.

No thanks.
He didn't post it - he simply 'liked' the compilation some goon zoid made

Back
Top Bottom