Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which is frankly bonkers after 6 months here
In particular since he has been proving to be a class player with little if any setting in time, good touch, class vision of the game and fearsome physical ability?

Why the heck would any football professional want to sell him and replace him with Jake Livermore?

In particular since he has been proving to be a class player with little if any setting in time, good touch, class vision of the game and fearsome physical ability?

Why the heck would any football professional want to sell him and replace him with Jake Livermore?
This

Just when I was getting some hopes for this transfer window, this shit happens.
I mean imagine a midfield of ...

Bentaleb, Livermore, Carroll

:bentley::dempsey::avbfacepalm::gomes:

#SeriousRelegationFears #TimmyOut #LevyOut ... and facking get #LVGIn

Same as what I have seen.This is shocking letting better players leave and and having these back I bet Liverpool and teams above are smiling.What is seriously going on

Liverpool, Man Utd and Liverpool managers must be masturbating furiously.

One serious rival for top 4 just imploding for no good rational reason at all.

Why don't we swap Adebayor for Lee Barnard too, while we are at it.

Back
Top Bottom