Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the time I thought it was a "hands off message" And I still do.
Would seem very strange if we played him and then sold him two days later..

Yeah, but makin' money be like
dpwg.png

mmmmhhhhrrrrmmmmmm..... that's the stuff

I don't want Berba because he's "old". All our strikers are near 30! Buy a younger player (as I don't believe we have any worthy candidates in our academy)!
Agreed! why buy a player who is already declining in quality, buy a player in there mid twenties to help the club move forward in the future. No point in having guy that may have 1 good season then be riding the pine collecting wages.

Agreed! why buy a player who is already declining in quality, buy a player in there mid twenties to help the club move forward in the future. No point in having guy that may have 1 good season then be riding the pine collecting wages.

Because experience is key to maintaining a squad, plus helps with youth.

He'd only be likely to get a short deal I imagine

Hold up you can't recall a prem loan can you?
I'm not sure.
Some folks on twitter are saying that.

But then again, I remember reading Bruce saying (I think in Dec. or something) that he was worried that parent clubs will recall his loanees, including Livermore.

If it isn't possible to recall, I doubt Bruce would say that.

Back
Top Bottom