Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't think any one of those would fix any of the holes in our team. Coentrao comes - Rose will want to leave then. Ince comes - helps at LW, but not the LW/striker we are looking for, and would kill Siggy. Bale - no point in discussing.

Coentrao would never happen. Ince is possible, and I am praying to the heavens you knew I was joking about re-signing Bale:avbpray::paulinhofacepalm:

Coentaro would never happen. Ince is possible, and I am praying to the heavens you knew I was joking about re-signing Bale

Coentrao, i think, was very possible in August and is still likely in January. Ince is possible. Bale, as i said is no point discussing because it wasn't serious. I took Coentrao and Ince serious, because imo they are serious possibilities. I don't want Coentrao because it would kill Rose and probably lose 10m in the process. Ince wouldn't solve any problems and I hope doesn't happen.

If we want a LW we should be looking at trying to get Draxler... have Lucky Lewis serenade him about life at spurs and boom we have a potential world best player for us again!
Draxler would never happen but would be a signing that would blow the lamela signing out of the water! I love lamela and rate him very highly. But draxler would be a dreeaaam signing. Has anyone seen him in champions league that year. My god that assist to RaulRaul

Midfield and attack I think we are fine for the season, defence is my worry.

LB is clearly weak, there is no adequate back up to Lloris and if Kaboul is actually broken it looks like CB is weak as well (especially considering Vertonghen and Dawson are prone to injury and Chiriches isnt up to first team pace yet)

Coentrao, i think, was very possible in August and is still likely in January. Ince is possible. Bale, as i said is no point discussing because it wasn't serious. I took Coentrao and Ince serious, because imo they are serious possibilities. I don't want Coentrao because it would kill Rose and probably lose 10m in the process. Ince wouldn't solve any problems and I hope doesn't happen.

Don't see anywhere how Coentrao was possible. Really can't see a chance in him coming to Spurs, possibly even if we do make Champs League.

I also don't think it a coincidence that Friedel was given a year extension while we focused on strengthening other areas. I believe if we don't look for one in January, we'll certainly be in the market for a new keeper in January.

GET UR COCKS OUT.

WERE SIGNING GRANDAD PIRLO.

(Apparently he wants to test the theory of 'if you're a world class set piece taker, you wont be if you join Spurs')

Pirlo's future is currently a hot topic in his homeland, because he is out of contract in June and free to negotiate with clubs as of January.

After the match, Gianluca Vialli told Italian television that his sources had linked Pirlo with a switch toTottenham Hotspur.

He said: "I got the rumours from London. There are contacts between Andrea Pirlo and Tottenham for the next season."

Spurs have a multitude of midfield options available, so a move for Pirlo may not make a great deal of sense from a positional perspective - but when a player like Pirlo comes available, things change.

:levyeyes:

I'm thinkn a proper shake up is needed, ship out 8 or 9 of these farkn foriegners

Lamela, Eriksen, Soldado, Chirches, Paulinho, Holtby, Chadli, etc....

get in about 10 new uns plus a new manager Fat Sam being the obvious top man candidate

he can bring the likes of Downing, Carroll, Noble, Nolan etc.. bunch a top geezers, English lads build a pwopa spine ya know

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfer-news-andrea-pirlo-2346687
OH.MY.GOD.
Imagine if we get Pirlo.I would fucking explode.Like a dream come true.Sing him up even for 100m,I WANT PIRLO!!!!

he's like 82 aint he? and a farkn foriegner to boot plus whats he ever won on cold winters nite in England? fuck all that's what we need Jonjo Shelvey ffs

Clint_Dempsey_8cm0.png

They even made a bobble head...my sweet angel of America left too soon. :klinsmann:

Please. Mr. Levy. Bring him back on loan...even if its to win us the Europa League...I miss him.

Back
Top Bottom