Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or two
887413-cross-eyed-funny-face-woman.jpg
Lovely teeth.

Not mucking about, here. When people who fancy men watch men's football do they think the players are as attractive as I find the women in those photos? Considering the 24/7 media saturation of the sport they are very lucky if so.
My Mrs. only watched the rugby when Sebastian Chabal was playing when he stopped so did she.

:pochfacepalm:

Today's game.

Saturday 8 June
Group B: Germany vs China (14:00, Rennes) - BBC One
Group B: Spain vs South Africa (17:00, Le Havre) - BBC red button/website
Group A: Norway vs Nigeria (20:00, Reims) - BBC red button/website

I used to get them with either Shoot or Match magazine in the '90s. Ooh yeah, they were flavour country.
I used put Tottenham at the top of the league even if they weren’t supposed to be there after the novelty had worn of and I’d lost half of the teams....;) was shoot I think?

Enjoying this match. I've always liked Germany's style, they move the ball well especially Dabritz and Marozsan; but their back line is very John Stones-esque so China are having a lot of counter opportunities and they are not bad themselves on the ball.

Enjoying this match. I've always liked Germany's style, they move the ball well especially Dabritz and Marozsan; but their back line is very John Stones-esque so China are having a lot of counter opportunities and they are not bad themselves on the ball.
Germany the better team but China have scorned three absolute gilt edged opportunities to go ahead. Decent watch.

Good hit! Lucky to be ahead but if they see this through I think the Germans will grow into this and get better as the tournament goes on.

Wallchart? You’d be beside yourself when these were on the go......
nS2hQxt.jpg

See we’re still above the goons no change there then!

Blimey, I’d like to own that. Proper old skool turnout, though my time would have been a decade later.

South Africa ahead! Not sure she meant that exact shot but ended up completely lobbing the keeper. Spain similarly shaky at the back like the Germans.

I'm not happy about either of those penalties. The unnatural arm position thing is so vague and open to different interpretation; who is to say with certainty what is a natural arm position during the act of playing football, I mean a lot of actions in football aren't natural things for the human body to do in the first place. And a foul in the box after the ball is gone should just be treated as reckless play with potential booking/sending off but not a penalty kick.

Back
Top Bottom