Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nigeria aren't terrible by any means, they've been a bit unlucky here to be so far behind. But I'm impressed by Norway, they seem to be the most solid all-round team after France so far.

Today's games.

Sunday, 9 June
Live coverage

Australia v Italy, 12:00, Valenciennes, BBC Red Button and online

Brazil v Jamaica, 14:30, Grenoble, BBC Red Button and online

England v Scotland, 17:00, Nice, BBC One and BBC ALBA, plus full match commentary on Radio 5 Live

Really enjoyed that game, the officiating is getting on my nerves though and I'm hating VAR more and more. I'm happy for Italy, they play some nice stuff.

45GwXvw.jpg

Sweden
If that was the England team, the media would be throwing their shit everywhere.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MINORITIES?!

It's not too bad a game though, pretty quick moving and plenty of forward momentum. Still not convinced of the reffing standards though.

That keeper has done pretty well, it could easily be 3 or 4 nil by now, but she's made some good saves.

Back
Top Bottom