Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry but in my opinion that's pretty much what we've had in most games Dempsey has started.

What I would rather is that Ade and Defoe play together more often, orrespective of this mistake.
Yeah, again. I never said this isn't what I wanted. But I am saying that having Adebayor play and get a red is worse than just having Dempsey play instead.

Well at least it wasn't AVB's fault.

Not sure about that, The Sun will be telling us that AVB shouldn't have played Adebayor and that he got the team too pumped up or some such shit.

Look, we've lost the game. We will probably lose by a humiliating margin yet again and I'm going to spend the next seven days repressing the urge to stab certain colleagues in the eye with a biro. The only thing we can hope for now is that Wiltshire gets horribly injured.

Didn't realise you worked with SammySpurs!

...so, is it Lucky ArseAnal again, or just shitty Spurs?

Come on, FULHAM pulled back a 2-goal deficit... we get ONE, they'll start shitting themselves... and then score a 4th probably so that Campbell can suck on henry's cock in the stands!
Leaving us is one thing, cheering them on in the home end is another... JUST FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM THE GAME YOU CUNT!

...come on you Spurs, nothing to fucking lose... fuck it, fuck them, fuck ArseAnal, fuck Sky, fuck football... just fucking SCORE A COUPLE WILL YA?

Ade has really fucked us up the arse today, and seeing that smug cunt Campbell in the stand makes me wang to kill again.

And it will be one game ban surely.

Back
Top Bottom