Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am not allowed by the missus to watch this game in public anymore , about the only thing she has ever forbidden me in our long relationship.

A certain sunday afternoon in a certain Irish pub (and a few other afternoons) have made her take this radical deciscion

I am not allowed by the missus to watch this game in public anymore , about the only thing she has ever forbidden me in our long relationship.

A certain sunday afternoon in a certain Irish pub (and a few other afternoons) have made her take this radical deciscion
sounds like she's dating an absolute cunt tbf :troll:

sounds like she's dating an absolute cunt tbf :troll:

hahahaha tbf when i am drunk and watching a NLD in a pub filled by Arse fans , i am obnoxious as hell and not the pure pacifist i am in every day life ... I got kicked out of her favorite pub once amongst other pretty embarrasing episodes (one including her having to intervene to avoid me getting my ass kicked by a few angry men while i was still hurling abuse at them - i know , she saved my ass ... that was humiliating once i sobered up) so i had to promise her that i watch the game at home from now on.

Unsure if I should lock myself away and watch it at home or head to the pub where the vast majority of the guys I know i'll be there with will be Woolwich fans.

I went to the pub the last time we played... we all know how that went...

I am so fucking excited for this my first N LDN at the Emirates!!
Where are the yids meeting up pre-match?

cIa46.png
never trust a man with one of those girrrrllly bracelets.

Oi Andre this aint Iberia son :parker:

I don't watch any Spurs game in a pub, either I'm at the game or I'm at home.
The NLDs I have watched in pubs have always had a great atmosphere (provided it's a decent pub for show football). I'd rather see them in pub than stay at home. More run of the mill games, like Wigans or West Broms are the ones I'll watch at home if I'm not going.

Back
Top Bottom