Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As long as we dont go 1-0 up and try and hold it AGAIN then ill be happy. As we will inevitably fuck it up and they will win, and I cant take that. If we are bossing the game (its possible?! :) ) then please please please Andre dont mess with it.

A few spurs supporting landlords in the willesden,harlesden, kilburn and kensal rise areas of north london have already said they will be putting there spurs flags out come Saturday morning.i think all us yids should have the flags hanging out our windows at home and in the cars,and be wearing the shirts and merchandise.especially the north london yids to show those tossers north london is well and truly ours!!!

I'll be wearing my colours with pride don't you worry :lennon: .
Win, loose or draw, Tottenham till I die :dawson: .

There's a part of me that thinks this not going to be good game for us...

But there's another part of me that has seen Woolwich play this season, they're there for the taking.

1-0 Spurs. Ade winner in the 89th minute followed by a lap of honour with his balls out.

:adestare:

COYS

Jack Wilshere has called for patience from the Woolwich supporters as he continues to build up his fitness.
The 20-year-old has made three appearances for the Gunners since returning from a 17-month spell on the sidelines due to a stress ankle fracture.
Wilshere
spacer.gif
also made his England comeback in Wednesday's friendly defeat in Sweden,
spacer.gif
and although he is still short of sharpness the midfielder is delighted to be back playing for club and country.

He said: "I don't how long it will be before I can say 'I'm back.' I'm not really sure.
"This is my first long-term injury. We will see. I'm sure you lot (the media) will notice when I'm back to my best!
"I'm getting there. I don't feel 100 per cent yet and everyone can see that. I feel better and better as every game goes on.
"I need to get some games under my belt and properly get back into the swing of things.
"But it's great to be back. Seventeen months on the sidelines is tough for anyone."
Wilshere was happy to put trust in England head coach Roy Hodgson and Woolwich
spacer.gif
boss Arsene Wenger in determining how long he should play in Stockholm.

He said: "They know what they are doing. I'm sure they spoke before we met up and they reached an agreement.
"The agreement was the last 30 minutes and Roy gave me the last 30 minutes so I'm grateful for that."

:sandro: FINISH HIM

One of my pals has the legendary Opus (his dads). Every time I'm at his while everyone else is playing Fifa or whatever I'm reading it. There's a quote about Bill Nicholson I wrote down because I loved him/it so much - 'Bill Nicholson would never let anyone wear a red tie near the club - not just in the week leading up to the derby, but all the time. Full stop. He had this great love of Spurs and no love at all for Woolwich.'

This gave me goosebumps, love it.

Been watching some youtube videos of the NLDs in the last few years and it has just further concreted the fact that this man was an absolute legend :rafaaaa:
He knew exactly what the game meant to the fans and would always go absolutely mental when he scored! The 2-1 where he ran to the fans after that beautiful goal, when he told the scum to "sshhhh" in the 3-3. God I miss him!

Hopefully someone else steps up to the plate for over-the-top celebrations when they score......:adegrin:

Is this summit to do with it being the 250th game?
The 100th one in 1984 was horrible as far as I can remember... lost 3-2... come to think of it, that was away too... FUNNY how they've managed to wrangle THAT as well as shitting in our Lasagne!

BTW, Dawson just looks SO right in that kit! I'm sure Parker was gutted he wasn't asked, any excuse for a bit of retro posturing!!

Is this summit to do with it being the 250th game?
The 100th one in 1984 was horrible as far as I can remember... lost 3-2... come to think of it, that was away too... FUNNY how they've managed to wrangle THAT as well as shitting in our Lasagne!

BTW, Dawson just looks SO right in that kit! I'm sure Parker was gutted he wasn't asked, any excuse for a bit of retro posturing!!

It was from an article in the mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...o-legends-recall-favourite-derby-moments.html

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2012-11-16/Woolwich-v-spurs-team-news-worries-for-gunners/

Woolwich will assess the fitness of several first-team players ahead of Saturday's north London derby against Tottenham.
They include striker Olivier Giroud (hamstring/calf) and winger Theo Walcott (buttock muscle). Midfielder Mikel Arteta (hip) is another causing concern, along with full-back Bacary Sagna (leg), but goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is close to a comeback from his ankle problem and could be included in the team for the first time since September. Midfielder Jack Wilshere will be available again after suspension.

:gylfi::lloris::gio::cliveallen::sandro:

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2012-11-16/Woolwich-v-spurs-team-news-worries-for-gunners/

Woolwich will assess the fitness of several first-team players ahead of Saturday's north London derby against Tottenham.
They include striker Olivier Giroud (hamstring/calf) and winger Theo Walcott (buttock muscle). Midfielder Mikel Arteta (hip) is another causing concern, along with full-back Bacary Sagna (leg), but goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is close to a comeback from his ankle problem and could be included in the team for the first time since September. Midfielder Jack Wilshere will be available again after suspension.

:gylfi::lloris::gio::cliveallen::sandro:

Atrapitis.gif

Back
Top Bottom