Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Wilshere scored i swear to god ill kill my cat

Omg_cat.jpg

No point talking about possible injuries etc. We're worse off than them for sure but still. You know if they haven't got a full strength team (no matter how close to one they are (compared to us)) they'll give it the 'we had our 2nd team out!' shit (depending on the result)

No point talking about possible injuries etc. We're worse off than them for sure but still. You know if they haven't got a full strength team (no matter how close to one they are (compared to us)) they'll give it the 'we had our 2nd team out!' shit (depending on the result)

TRUE... WORD.

My hopes for the game:

Sandro breaks Walcott in half with a neck-high, two footed tackle in the 4th minute, he get's a red card but Walcott is out for at least 2 years, in the meantime we are forced to play with zero strikers as AVB chooses to play 7 at the back, for the entirety of the game we are forced to defend as Woolwich arse rape us but fail to find the net. In the 93rd minute with the score somehow at 0-0 we have managed to get a corner from a 3 yard shot (Dempsey) that the Woolwich keeper turned over the bar .

The corner is floated in by Bale and Caulker rises above Koscielny and heads the ball toward goal, the ball hit's Jack Wilshire full in the fucking face and bobbles over the line. 0-1 to the mighty Spurs and Jack Wilshire is credited with the own goal, full time whistle goes and I've got an erection the size of a prize winning cucumber and AVB celebrates on the touchline by vandalising the visiting teams bench and throwing water bottles at Wenger and his staff.

It would be great if Woolwich had at least one perfectly good goal disallowed for offside in this scenario, but I realise that's probably not going to happen.

Mind the gap. :avbscream:

Back
Top Bottom