Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At least we saw a glimpse of what Ade & Defoe together can do. Have to go 442 after Ade comes back.

Unless we can play a 572 instead. That might be cheating though.

The way I see it, this match is not affording bragging rights. They only have the scoreline they have because of the sending off. It's not as if they have outplayed us like last year.

Like that matters to their smug fans and the media! All that matters is the score and the woodwork goons are already crawling out from under their armchairs.

i really dont understand why AVB keeps gallas on the team after so many poor appearances.
even with 10 men we werent that bad but with gallas i feel like we're down to 9 men :avbfacepalm:

I've stopped watching. Anyone have some heroin?

I'm going to run later. Don't be surprised if you never hear from me again. It's going to take one hell of a run to work out this frustration.

QQoy2.jpg

I'll support Tottenham Hotspur THE CLUB for as long as I live, but really, the players and management who are representing us right now are nothing short of a fucking disgraceful joke to their profession...

we are so WEAK mentally it's not true... they all wanna play Champions League don't they? well cunting DO something about getting us there, rather than give those cunting Gooner cunts ammunition to shout Adebayor, what's the score? WE WRITE THEIR FUCKING SCRIPT FOR THEM!

we've fucked up some North london derbies in the past, last year was bad, but this is arguably one of the worst ArseAnal teams in recent memory, and we're cunting make them look like Barca!

fuck this, and fuck whoever rapist of tradition who deemed fit for us to wear the shitty grey kit... fuck tradition eh? Piss on Bill Nic's grave while you're at it? I don't give a tramps rancid cum-stain if it was to sell more shirts, we're not gonna sell shit all playing like THIS!

get rid of the all-white kit too while you're at it you fucking heathen!

THERE, that's what Spurs have resorted me to... complaining about the cunting kit DURING A NORTH LONDON DERBY!
I disgust myself sometimes!

oh, and Woolwich... just fuck off, fuck off until you're dead... then fuck off some more... and there was me almost convincing myself I hated Chelsea more... fuck that, you'll always be the #1 CUNTS in London!

** AT 2-4, I AM POISED TO TAKE IT ALL BACK.... 20 minutes of 'fuck this/nothing to lose' could work wonders!

Back
Top Bottom