Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon the in-play betting market is going nuts right now for both 5-2 or 4-4... personally, I think neither will happen, but it's all about the IN-PLAY baby, so someone will be happy!

is it me, or have ArseAnal made about 5 changes now? Always seems like they've got an extra sub when you're on the wrong end of a 4-2 dicking with 5 minutes left...

Ignoring the fucking annoyance of who we are losing too, this upsets me less than Wigan and Man City. At least we've had players who look like they are trying, that look hurt at losing.

Convinced we would have taken these cunts without the red card.

unless Dempsey and Gallas have got a goal each in them to save this, they really can fuck off now... proper liabilities the pair of them... unless.... nope, liabilities the pair of them!

I really do despise ArseAnal with a passion that knows no limits.... fuck this shit, we handed it to them on a shit-patterned plate.

I reckon the in-play betting market is going nuts right now for both 5-2 or 4-4... personally, I think neither will happen, but it's all about the IN-PLAY baby, so someone will be happy!

SERIOUSLY? What were the odds on 5-2 happening again...?
some Far Eastern betting syndicate is sorted for coke and hookers tonight then... CUNTS!

ArseAnal can't die quickly enough in my view...
SEE YOU GUYS IN EUROPE... this is too horrible!!

Back
Top Bottom