Woolwich Scum away Sunday 14 March 4.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We didn't even tried. Mourinho insists in his low block and in Doherty, and as sure as Doherty will never have a good game, Mourinho will never give up on him and the low block.
We don't have players for high line. It wasn't Doc's fault he was targeted by two Woolwich players, it was Mou's fault he didn't change anything to give him some cover. Shocking defending for the goal as he lost 1v1, but other than that he had no chance to get out alive from these constant 2v1 situations.

They got..
A penalty
A player sent off
A deflected goal
A goal disallowed
We didn't play well at all but how much luck can they get.

The deflected goal was lucky but they also had chances, if you have chances then you have the chance to score.
I love Lamela, I'm not even annoyed at him for being sent off but he deserved the red card.
The penalty is what happens when you have poor defenders playing.
We were dreadful today, we deserved nothing. If we snatched an equaliser it would have been us that were extremely lucky. We were played off the park by a midtable side for about 75 minutes. Jose got the team selection wrong (Doherty) and our tactics were cowardly.

No surprise. It is painful but let's face it we are so short and winning a few games here and there means nothing.

Come the moment come the mice.

To be bothered would have meant I thought I would be sat here celebrating a win. I didn't.t..

And another game where we have led and lost.

It is painful to see how much we have slipped in the last 3/4 years but this is on both Mourinho and the players.

Completely abject and no words will compensate.

As for Kane's future, which will no doubt be the subject of more debate, this is why he ain't world class and at times, not even top class. And that is not criticism but to be in that rare group he needs to make his mark in these games more than he does.

Nothing like the puncture to hope as always.

I bet you West Ham give United a damn sight harder challenge than we gave that sh!t.

Back
Top Bottom