Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

on a positive note whens the last time we out possessioned them cunts

with Eriksen, Holtby and Lamela coming into the fold we'll surely start to carve teams open more, just be patient lads

I really, REALLY wish to see Holtby playing his best against Tbilisi and kinda forcing his way into the starting lineup for sunday. He can be a real difference maker on this team.

Lol. I just went to my newsagent to buy some fags and the fella was wearing a spurs shirt under a jumper. I'm wearing the badge too so I said nice one but why are you hiding it? He goes that some of his customers are Woolwich fans and they don't like it. I said well they are scum mate, simple scum and this twat behind me goes I support Woolwich am I scum?

Yes I said I'm afraid you are.

What is the point of buying Soldado if we arn't going to play to his strengths.
Thats 3 prem games played now and i don't think we have played him through once. Might as well make a cardboard cutout of soldado and send the real one back to valencia.

My ever hilarious Gooner colleague thinks they will sign Ronaldo and he'll start on Sunday.

Jesus wept.
fat-ronaldo-belly.jpg

I think AVB won't start Sandro in this one because he played the full 90 on Thursday and is just getting back to match fitness. Capoue, Dembele and Paulinho to start, with Sandro coming in for one of them if we need to close up the midfield in the 2nd half.

People shitting on Chadli really weren't watching the game today.

You think if a winger isn't pacey as fuck that he's shit? Open your eyes, there were far worse performances in our team today, and Chadli created plenty of chances, but nobody got on the end of them.

The idea of the Emirates erupting in boos at half time is thrilling.

Way I see it, we have nothing to lose. Any bad performance is up to gelling issues. That's expected, considering we will probably have three or four players on the pitch who have never played in an NLD. So I don't think the goons have that much room to give it large.

But if this bunch of newcomers manages a win...

Back
Top Bottom