Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want to rap.
ArseAnal. Youre so shit. Init. So go fuck your dads balls.
Yeah. Deal with it.

Sign-Here-BW.jpg

I want to rap.
ArseAnal. Youre so shit. Init. So go fuck your dads balls.
Yeah. Deal with it.

yeah yeah yeah
were clearly shit ummm er than you
fuck my balls
goal to tha Tottenham
remember that shit gooner mong
shitn on gooners like Aberdeen Yid
fat bastard iinit
finger in ya hole
fighting hard cock
fuck fuck fuck gooners

how'd I do?

yeah yeah yeah
were clearly shit ummm er than you
fuck my balls
goal to tha Tottenham
remember that shit gooner mong
shitn on gooners like Aberdeen Yid
fat bastard iinit
finger in ya hole
fighting hard cock
fuck fuck fuck gooners

how'd I do?

You rap pretty good because you are Spurs
Mr Pimp Yiddy wearing lots of fur
Gooners are wankers like Reasonable Guy
Can't get it up even with Spanish Fly
Goal to the Yids
Yids Yids Yids
Wenger's always fucking those
Kids kids kids.
Flav, have you passed out? Need a drunken saviour
Aberdeen Yid can bring the Scottish flavour.

That rap works better if you put the word 'allegedly' after every line.

I'd put a troll face here...only I'm not sure that applies. What's the appropriate smiley for "Doing a rap like an idiot is fun"?
Found it :mong:

Woolwich Woolwich you're a load of shit,

Your squad looks more out of shape than a fat women's clit

Arsen Wenger thinks buying flamini and Sanago on a freebie gonna cut it

Fuck you , you French git, were the yids and this season there will be no mid season blip!!!

No mind the gap and 11 points clear

No bending over for Chelsea and taking it up the rear!!

Capuoe and Paulinho are ready to stomp on Wilshire!!!!!

Whilst Wenger gets his water bottle and throws it into the tier

I can't wait to see Lamela rip it from left to right

Whilst Woolwich fans can only watch freebies, because their managers so tight

Last edited:
Just realised how strong our likely BENCH is gonna be against those wankers: Friedel, Kaboom, Sandro, Chadli, Defoe, Holtby and Lamela:avbpray:

that gooner cunt john cross just on talksport yet again running us down, no surprise there ..
but I've noticed this week that there all coming out with the 'open play ' jibe.

we'll talk about open play you cunts when the 5th goes in on sunday against you vermin

I think I am more nervous about Woolwich games these days than back in the days where we were expected to lose. When they were actually a good team and we were down the bottom end. But now, IMO we should be beating them, so that makes it a bit more edgy for me.

I know we are better than them.

I know we should beat them.

And the fact that we might not, worries me.

I think we'll keep a clean sheet and win.

A lot of momentum in the camp and all the boys look hungry for goals. Defense has been solid, I'd like to see both Sandro and Capoue in midfield with Paulo a head of them. This is gonna be a huge midfield battle this game, ours is better.

AVB as King Leonidas

:avbwtf::smesh:

They will fear us more than we fear them, they are at home. If anything, having new blood in this game in terms of Soldado, Paulinho and Capoue is a massive positive, they seem guy's who will not be overoared by the occasion. They will be there to win the game and go home

Nice of Wenger to give us some advice on how to navigate a transfer window :myword:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...hams-spending-as-it-approaches-100m-mark.html

"One player Woolwich have signed is former midfielder Mathieu Flamini, who had been training with the club on a casual basis. “At the start I didn’t want to sign him,” Wenger said. “I’ll be completely honest about that. Circumstances and his attitude convinced me to do it, because I didn’t expect him to be in that mental state and physical shape."

Pretty much my attitude 15 minutes before closing time at a club when the fat bird you dismissed earlier in the evening all of a sudden shows hidden potential.

Back
Top Bottom