Your Keep/Get shot list

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Keep:

Kane, Son, hmmm, Lloris probably.

Not realy fussed on any of our players tbh, realistically we'll have virtually this exact squad next year, just need to hope the twat in charge flukes across another genius who can make them play or we're really in a lot of trouble.

I agree with selling most of the names mentioned above, but one of the issues with selling Hart, Rose, Doherty, Dier, Sessenon, Winks, Dele, Bale, and Kane = we don't have enough home grown players in the squad to begin with. We must have at least 8 home grown players next season (Rodon and Davies are considered foreign players), and I am afraid we will be forced to keep some of them for that purpose alone.

Keep Hugo and Kane

Sess, Skipp and Clarke probably deserve a chance.

Keep Hart if we are not playing in Europe, but bin him if we are.

The rest can get tae fuck.

100% bin off: Hart, Sissoko, Winks, Dier, Doherty.
All not good enough, big shame about Dier.

100% keep Lloris, Son, Lucas, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Toby.
Move heaven and earth to keep Harry for one more year.

The rest, not arsed either way. Let the new manager choose.

I agree with selling most of the names mentioned above, but one of the issues with selling Hart, Rose, Doherty, Dier, Sessenon, Winks, Dele, Bale, and Kane = we don't have enough home grown players in the squad to begin with. We must have at least 8 home grown players next season (Rodon and Davies are considered foreign players), and I am afraid we will be forced to keep some of them for that purpose alone.

For some of them just go for cheap options from the Championship if need be, especially young guys.

Rose and Hart especially gave us zero this year. Random championship guy is at worst equal and if they are young better options than those two.

Dele barely played, if you replaced him with Michael Olise this year are we any lower in the table? Do we go out earlier in any Cups? Plus now we have an 19 year old with room to grow.

Winks similar to Dele surely there is a guy in the Championship that we can swap for the same we get from a Winks sale that is equally as shit.

Also that HG only matters for Europe which we may not even be in. For PL Rodon and Davies do count as HG so easier to fit with HG requirements.

Kane goes and son will be right behind him so those two, lloris I think is still up there providing he's got a confident defence. Loan Hitchin out to Millwall and draw the curtains, turn the lights off and don't answer the door when he comes back

The simplest and easy answer is there is a single player on this team I wouldn't sell if we got a good offer for. For guys like Kane. Son, Lloris, Reguilon it isn't that they are bad so deserve to go just that we are in such a desperate situation that we need to make changes.

Lloris- Keep, but look at option to sell if there is a good deal on a young replacement
Hart- Sell, cut, pay off whatever you need to do for him not to be here next season
Whiteman- Keep as 3rd option

Aurier- Sell no matter what
Doherty- Ideally sell but if going to back 3 maybe keep as back-up
Davies- Sell if you can get anything for him
Sessegnon- Loan, unless we need him for HG reasons but I think he is too young anyways

Toby- Keep
Rodon- Keep
Tanganga- Keep, unless we bring in 2 CBs then loan
Dier- Sell no matter what
Sanchez- Sell no matter what
Foyth- Sell to Villareal
CCV- Sell

Winks- Sell no matter what
Sissoko- Sell no matter what
PEH- Keep
Skipp- Keep
Lo Celso- Keep, but listen if there is a very good offer
Alli- Sell no matter what
White- Loan

Moura- Sell
Lamela- Sell no matter what
Bergwijn- Probably keep because selling so many others, but if a good offer comes in...
Bale- Return to RM
Clarke- Loan or sell don't really care
Son- Keep

Kane- Keep, but might not be a choice
Vinicius- Return to Benfica
Parrot- Loan

A lot of the guys that I am keeping are because we can't move everyone out in one transfer window. If you take out reality I would probably look to replace Lloris, Sanchez, Dier, Aurier, Doherty, Moura, Alli, Sissoko, Winks, Davies, Vinicius, Lamela, Bergwijn, Foyth, CCV, Hart.

Edit:

Forgot Ndombele- Likely keep because again we have so many more issues, but if he wants out I would look to sell if we can get at least 50mfor him.
So you’d keep Reggie after his recent performances?

He was a joke last night

So you’d keep Reggie after his recent performances?

He was a joke last night

Yes without a doubt.

Yesterday he had two major flubs, one which was more bad luck than bad play, but between those errors wasn't bad. Plus he was great early on in the season and great last season for Sevilla. He has shown that games like yesterday are the exception. There is no doubt that he has talent and we lack that on this team. I don't have a desire to get rid of guys with talent when there are so many others without it.

I also don't see the likelihood of us bringing in anyone close to as good as him let alone better.

Yes without a doubt.

Yesterday he had two major flubs, one which was more bad luck than bad play, but between those errors wasn't bad. Plus he was great early on in the season and great last season for Sevilla. He has shown that games like yesterday are the exception. There is no doubt that he has talent and we lack that on this team. I don't have a desire to get rid of guys with talent when there are so many others without it.

I also don't see the likelihood of us bringing in anyone close to as good as him let alone better.
Maybe would be better as a wing back if we played a back three?

Lots keeping Reguilon, he’d be one of the first out the door for me
Always worth giving a foreign youngster a 2nd season I think.
But yeah, my patience with him is running very fucking thin.

Totally depends on who the new manager is....
For all we know Doherty could become the greatest signing in the Premier league era....Dele could be a 20 goal a season false 9, Ndombele could go on a Keto diet and actually be able to breath and run, Son may play well for more than 50/60% of a season.....etc etc...

New manager is a very big decision....

Back
Top Bottom