Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Much more like his old self today. Think he clearly prefers playing with sarr due to higher technical ability and trusts him to play off of. Not perfect but definitely a huge improvement in his performance and a bit more of his usual swagger at times.
I think Biss is a strong and muscular and struggles to zip about the pitch the way Sarr and Benta do, that's probably the key to their partnership.

I think Biss is a strong and muscular and struggles to zip about the pitch the way Sarr and Benta do, that's probably the key to their partnership.
He's pure technique with fantastic feet in close quarters with opposition. Makes sense what you say and there was a drop off Maybe even subconsciously playing next to hojbjerg and skipp.

He looked like he was going to be the rock in our midfield and was back to his old self. Just a disaster at the moment.

Truly quality players don’t do the stupid shit he does on a regular basis.

At the moment he is mediocre. Plays within himself, poor discipline and sloppy on the ball. He’s had about 6 good games for Tottenham. Got a long way to go to be described as a quality player. He’s just another player with potential which will be wasted if he doesn’t shape up. Inconsistent players aren’t of any use at the top level.
Honestly I think it’s a pretty crazy string of events that’s fucked with his form

No excuses but these things happen. He’s still a quality player

Honestly I think it’s a pretty crazy string of events that’s fucked with his form

No excuses but these things happen. He’s still a quality player
Guy's attitude is seriously questionable. It's no secret that he loves to party all night all over London. You wanna be a top pro, you just can't do that.

He's also been arrested a few times for speeding. And obviously there was that major thing hanging over his head. Yeah he's been cleared, I know.

On the pitch, he's had more poor games for us than he's had good ones...that is a fact. Two stupid, totally avoidable sending offs don't help his cause. I hope Ange, Sonny & co tell him in no uncertain terms what they think of his showings.

So I'm sorry, but quality player? Hummmm no mate.

Guy's attitude is seriously questionable. It's no secret that he loves to party all night all over London. You wanna be a top pro, you just can't do that.

He's also been arrested a few times for speeding. And obviously there was that major thing hanging over his head. Yeah he's been cleared, I know.

On the pitch, he's had more poor games for us than he's had good ones...that is a fact. Two stupid, totally avoidable sending offs don't help his cause. I hope Ange, Sonny & co tell him in no uncertain terms what they think of his showings.

So I'm sorry, but quality player? Hummmm no mate.
I’ve never heard he likes to party

You fully made that up

His passing is so shit. Even sometimes when he completes one, the receiver is left uncomfortable. I love his press resistance and dribbling but long term we will need a new #6

Personally think he went for the ball. It happens. Had to go because the boot was up but Yates was clever enough to play for it
Thought the same, but did he really have to go for it though, in this manner. I get it that once you “launch” it you cannot easily pull back, but considering the result at this time and the situation we were in, you just have to be clever enough and avoid these situations. It’s not in favour of the team and at worst, him being off for a couple games is gonna cost us points in the long run.

Pal, why would I make shit up? I'm nearly 50. We're talking about football. Not important life stuff...football. You for real?

I've heard it on podcasts & from contacts in the media. Before you jump on that one, I ain't name-dropping...I do have media pals cause of my previous career. Within my circle of real-life Spurs friends, it's something that's also pretty much accepted as being the case...that Yves loves the nightlife.

But yeah, maybe he does maybe he doesn't. I ain't his Da or brother.

Anyway, funny coming from a guy utterly convinced that there's a giant anti-Spurs conspiracy out there.
Oh so you save shit you make up for important life stuff. Good to know... If you heard it on a Pod....well its not like any old silly cunt has one. Any word on Cuti ? Must be out serial killing with the amount of reds he has .

He had a shocker tonight.

Difficult to determine what has caused the drop in form. He sometimes dawdles on the ball slightly and then makes a mistake trying to rectify the problem.

Perhaps he’s overthinking things?
I think it’s under thinking if anything, seems to play without a care in the world. When he’s on form he looks majestic but off form and he is simply careless with the ball in dangerous positions.

Back
Top Bottom