Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another player who puts the foot off the gas as soon as he puts on a Spurs shirt.
I didn't see it that way. Clearly off the boil and not sure where his place is at in Conte's system yet but he was ready to go. He pulled out of several challenges in the second half because he had already been booked and given a warning for a slightly high boot on a 50/50. Should have been subbed off because of it but that's on Conte and his inability to trust any of our bench MF options.

Another player who puts the foot off the gas as soon as he puts on a Spurs shirt.
I bloody hope not. Can't handle that sort of shit dragging on again.

First full game at a difficult place for us. He was utter pants but there's no way I'm digging a hole for the newb and kicking him in it (that honour falls to our noble captain, Hugo, who, bar the odd moment, was fucking abysmal).

After we conceded we saw a bit of the real Bissouma. He played actual forward passes, went into the duels and played hard.

Before that we saw a player who was a bit nervous, not really in the best condition and who had the handbrake on after a dumb booking. With time he will surely improve.

should of been taken off after the yellow as his game seems to involve a bit of snapping into interceptions/challenges that if timed slightly wrong will get a yellow.

thought he looked alright, got to remember hes got 3 donkeys behind him that even their passes into him are poor. that first pass forward sets the rhythm and if its poorly timed/ poorly weighted/ inaccurate, then hes already in an uphill battle. our defence is fucking really poor technically without romero and lenglet there, they are the only 2 CB's i have any confidence of playing decent passes forward.

Back
Top Bottom