Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good afternoon Spurs fans, Brighton fan in peace, well what a bargain you have, a £60 million player for half the price, but still a good deal for Brighton if its between £25 &£30 Million, considering only 1 year left on his contract. Will have to start watching ur games now just to see how he progresses especially in Champions league. You have a good manager who no doubt will help him progress. At east hes gone to one of the better top 6 teams in the premier, was hoping that he would have gone abroad though.
He will get a great ovation from Brighron fans when u visit us next, nice ti see we dont stop talent going to progress at other clubs, sad yes but happy for him, we already have his replacement in Caicedo, who knows if we are not challenging for Champuons league spot in 4 years time you might want him, start saving now though. Good luck except against us.
I like it when oppo fans are nice!!

Makes a change from the usual gloating garbage! ...and 'C Gull' very good!

Hotspur88​

Well-Known Member​

Today at 10:29 AM

• Message back from my guy, reports are true and Bissouma is agreed. Player very keen to come. Not groundbreaking as reports already out there but this is a serious piece of business

This then got about 150 ‘likes’

Where would we be without all this amazing ITK? We would have to rely on journalists to break stories before we knew anything about them!

:hugoshock:

I mean sure, we all know it's garbage, but can you imagine if he did have "a guy" and called him up to verify this? It's preposterous.

"Hey, I just wanted to see if there are legs to that Bissouma deal?"

"Yeah, it's only been reported by everyone, all over the place"

Who's wasting their time responding to that kind of stupidity?

Let's forget the numbers. That £150 mil won't all go on transfer fees, which are usually paid over several years anyway. Wages are a big part of any transfer too. The main thing is we have the cash, and the FFP headroom, to compete with anyone this window.
Agree. This was a CASH injection right? And I’ve heard liquidity is really low in the transfer market. Could be a cash offer is what convinced Brighton to let him go for that low fee (along with 1 year left in the contract).

The ability to offer more cash up front could really help us compete for transfers with comparable clubs (besides PSG and city who probably always have access to cash).

Hotspur88​

Well-Known Member​

Today at 10:29 AM

• Message back from my guy, reports are true and Bissouma is agreed. Player very keen to come. Not groundbreaking as reports already out there but this is a serious piece of business

This then got about 150 ‘likes’

Where would we be without all this amazing ITK? We would have to rely on journalists to break stories before we knew anything about them!

:hugoshock:

Just need that cunt Hercules to turn up now with the standard

“I revealed Bissouma to the Mods a few weeks back, but couldn’t post on here “

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF

I mean sure, we all know it's garbage, but can you imagine if he did have "a guy" and called him up to verify this? It's preposterous.

"Hey, I just wanted to see if there are legs to that Bissouma deal?"

"Yeah, it's only been reported by everyone, all over the place"

Who's wasting their time responding to that kind of stupidity?

I've known some full blown pathological liars over the years. It was both relentless and convincing. Well, until you know they're liars.

I sometimes wonder if these ITK people are the liars or if they're victims of liars. Those that fall for it all hook, line and sinker.

Be even funnier if the liars are being lied to by other liars too. Bit like a loony bin really.

Leave all the private life legal concern aside, he's quality and exactly what we need. This fee is a steal.
Wish we could pair him with someone like PEH but with ability in front of goal.Tielemans is a great goalscoring midfielder but the rest of his game is not up to snuff.

Same to yourself.

About the only thing I see missing from your team is a decent striker. Wellbeck will weigh in, but he's made of spun sugar, whilst Maupay is just not very good.

If you were to get yourself a decent striker I feel you'd do very well.

Top Manager and Coach you have there. If and when Conte goes, I'd like to think we'll be knocking on your door again.
We have Deniz Undav, who be got from USG in Belgium, last January buf he stayed on lian to them to secure the title and Champions league for them. Leading scorer and German so hopefully the missing piece.

Sad ti see Bissouma go but cant begrudge him a move to a bigger club and Champions league football, i believe Caicedo will be a better player

Under Houghton Biss was a bit of a raw talent, but with Potter hd has become almost the complete player, just dont let him shoot from outside the box, the ball could go anywhere.

My big worry is losing Potter, if we keep him imho we could be competing for a top 6 place.

Wish we could pair him with someone like PEH but with ability in front of goal.Tielemans is a great goalscoring midfielder but the rest of his game is not up to snuff.
With a midfield 2 in wing back system, you don't really need a goal scoring midfielder in normal play. The wing backs and 3 attackers are the main attacking outlet, while the midfielders are just conductor.

Bissouma has everything we need: great engine, ball winning, ball carrying ability, brute strength, aerial presence, composure with the ball under pressure. I remember a couple long range goal from him. He does look like he can shoot very well. Perhaps, if there is more space and opportunity he can score more?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom